"Wow. So Zidian is a traitor now?" Jin Ling scoffed and Zidian whipped itself at Jin Ling and Jin Ling dodged.

"Zidian!" Jiang Cheng shouted and zidian stopped and went to Jiang Cheng before changing to it's ring form and let out a final small spark. Jiang Cheng sighed and and put back where Zidian is supposed to be.

"So A-ling, what are you doing here?" Jiang Cheng asked and Jin Ling sweat dropped.

"W-well. I-i. Uhhh. E-ehh. U-mmm. I-i w-was!- uhh" Jin Ling stuttered badly and Jiang Cheng just caught up the idea why his nephee is here.

"You came to night hunt here? Does your elders know?" Jiang Cheng asked and Jin Ling whipped his head at him. Seriously? He was missing for a week and all he thought is that for Jin Ling's reason if coming all the way to the south? Wow. Truly hurts boi.

"N-no! I-i didn't came to night-hunt." Jin Ling lowered his head as his uncle release a gaze he well knows. The gaze of anger.

"Then if you didn't came here to night hunt, what are you doing here? Fooling around? Playing chase with these Lan disciples when you should be asleep? For goodness sakes Jin Ling, you know when to sleep early and when not to. And this is not the right time to not know the right time to sleep." Jiang Cheng spatted and said blah blah blah.

After a long scoldimg session, Jin Ling manage to mutter words.

"-oking for you." Jiang Cheng frowned at the murmur of Jin Ling.

"If you got anything to say, say it loudly! Don't mutter!" Jiang Cheng shouted at him.

The three Lans are in the corner. Out of fear that Jiang Cheng might whip them with Zidian if they disturb his scolding session with Jin Ling, they decided to have Lan Xichen braid their hairs. Now that's weird, but for the development of the plot let it be. XD

"I said, I came here looking for you!" Jin Ling yelled back at his uncle. Upon realizing what he has done, he closed his eyes shut thinking that his uncle will scold him more.

Jiang Cheng, dumbfounded stared at his trembling nephew.

'He came here looking for me as well?' He thought and let out a deep sigh which frightened the child more.

"Why were you looking for me in the first place?" Jiang Cheng asked and Jin Ling faced him.

"Why?! Uncle, you were missing for a week! A WEEK!" Jin Ling emphasize the word 'Week' at his uncle.

"And Zewu-Jun even went after you!" Upon hearing his titled being called, Lan Xichen faced them with a bright smile on hia face.

"It's because i love your uncle! And i will marry him!" Lan Xichen announced which left the two Junior Lans shocked, Jiang Cheng pissed and Jin Ling irritated.

"When i asked uncle to give me a Aunt, i meant a real Aunt! Not for him to turn into one!" Jin Ling announced.

"Oh, i see. But don't worry. Having Jiang Cheng your 'Aunt' won't change thing." Lan Xichen smiled again.

"No! I'm not allowing you to marry him!" Jin Ling yelled back.

"Eh? Why not?" Lan Xichen pouted a bit.

"Because i said so!"

"A-ling! Manners!" Jiang Cheng said to Jin Ling.

"No! I don't want uncle marry anyone! I won't let uncle marry!" Jin Ling said and hugged Jiang Cheng tight with his legs tangled on Jiang Cheng.

"Ah! Hey, A-ling!" Jiang Cheng exclaimed as he took hold of balance.

"No one is taking uncle away from me! No One!" Jin Ling yelled at Lan Xichen who he forgot was a Sect Leader.

"No one except me. Nice to meet you, my future nephew." Lan Xichen smiled.

Nie HuaiSang was walking on the forest. No one knows why,but there is one thing certain. He is enjoying the peace of the forest.

He is really. Enjoying it. Only if. There wasn't. A loud shout.

"NOOOOO!!!" Jin Ling Shrieked and Nie HuaiSang deadpanned.

"Did brother Xichen finally confessed to Jiang-xiong? The way Jin Ling shrieked seems like it is the end of the world. Won't you agree, Brother Guangyao?" Nie HuaiSang asked and secretly looked at Jin GuangYao's tired and messy and pitiful figure in amusement.

"M-maybe." Jin GuangYao panted as dark lines covered his face.

"Here, let me help you." He said and helped him. Well as if he wanted to help him. But oh well.

"I flew all the way here just to find out that those have finally reunited. Grrr." Jin GuangYao growled which was replied by a low chuckle from Nie Huaisang.

"Must be tough for you, Third brother." Nie Huaisang smiled.

"Let us go back." And with that, another shriek can be heard. This time, came from Jin GuangYao.

Also i'm just gonna add this here. The first chapter of 'The Evil Council' is out. Feel free to read it honeys!♡♡

A/N:I know that this is tooooooooo much OOC but i like that fact that i made it like this. But anyways, i hope you all enjoyed it! And i know that i said i'll be updating this saturday since exams in coming up for me. But pah! I could care less! Anyways, i hope you enjoyed it!