Chapter 6 ~ Zoro X OC (Book One)

Nicole leaned up a bit and laid kisses along Zoro's jawline as she grinded on him, Zoro groaned leaning back and looking at her "What are you?"he was cut off as Nicole kissed him, right away he just melted into the kiss, kissing her back.

Nicole dropped her hand over his pants at first rubbing the growing bulge, Zoro groaned practically showing his tongue in her mouth playing with her tongue, Nicole moaned a bit as his hands traveled up over her body under the shirt she was wearing and stuck her hand in his pants.

Zoro groaned louder as Nicole grabbed his growing erection and started stroking it, Zoro retaliated by harshly grabbing onto one of her boobs, Nicole moaned leaving the kiss and Zoro attacked her neck giving her love bites and hickeys as Nicole bit her lip but she wasn't gonna let him get to her and stroked him faster.

Zoro nearly moaned as precum leaked from his dick, Nicole smirked she was glad that whatever she was doing was getting a reaction like that out of Zoro, he noticed her smirk and smirked back as he stuck his hand in her pants.

Nicole moaned a bit squirming in his hold as Zoro fumbled his way around her sensitive and wet area, he found just what he had looked for and struck a finger in, Nicole froze for a bit before she moaned as Zoro moved his finger, Nicole looked at Zoro moaning as he fingered her, Zoro backed panting as she stroked him and again they kissed.

Nicole removed her hand and lowered his pants as Zoro moved her underwear out of the way, both knew what the other wanted, Nicole grabbed his hand as the other one grabbed his green hair, Zoro held her hand back as she guided him to her entrance and with one switch thrust he was in, Nicole moaned an undertone of pain in her voice as Zoro wrapped his other hand around her waist.

Again their eyes locked and again they kissed as Zoro began trusting, their moans melded together in the kiss as Nicole met him halfway moving her hips up and down his length it was clear both were new at this as the joy ride came to an abrupt end much too soon.

However neither were done yet either as after catching their breath they went at it again, this time the joyride lasted much longer, so much longer they both lost count of the minutes "Zoro" Nicole moaned as she was getting close again "Nicole"he moaned back feeling the same, they kissed once more muffling their moans as Zoro stilled.

Nicole panted pulling back from the kiss, Zoro panted as well pulling out of her and pulling his pants back up, he didn't care if they got dirty, Nicole fixed herself as well before settling in on his lap again but this time just to be cuddled.

(A/N: Later in the story)

"Let's take this upstairs"Nicole said with a smirk returning that savage look "Yeah"Zoro smirked and grabbed her hand dragging her upstairs with quite the haste, where in Zoro just threw off his pants and underwear and his haramaki, both their swords disregarded in the room below.

Nicole blushed a bit getting a good look at all of Zoro, after that he turned back to her with a smirk "Like what you see?"he asked, Nicole smirked "Very much"she said and decided to make it a bit of a show as she slowly took off the rest of her clothes and smirked seeing that it was getting a rise out of Zoro.

As soon as her panties were off Zoro tossed Nicole onto the bed practically devouring her with a ferocious kiss, Nicole returned that ferociousness kissing him back wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing him in closer before her fingers wrapped in his green hair.

There was no need for foreplay, both of them were quite worked up already so in the middle of the kiss Zoro positioned himself and trusted in without reserve, Nicole moaned pulling back from the kiss but Zoro moved on attacking her neck as he continued thrusting, Nicole recovered from the initial shock and moved her hips with his wrapping her legs around him bringing him even closer.

A growl bubbled in the back of his throat as Zoro made strong and deep thrust, Nicole always met him halfway, he nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck moaning into her ear as he wrapped his arms around her flushing their bodies together as his thrust intensified, Nicole attacked his neck making hickeys and love bites moaning in his ear.

After a while Zoro pulled back staring down at Nicole as he could feel himself getting closer, Nicole looked right back at him feeling the same, their moans melted together as Zoro stilled, Zoro brushed some hair out of her face as both of them caught their breath, Nicole smiled at that moment she could see the depths of love Zoro had for her and he could see the same in her eyes.

They were far from done though cause as soon as they caught their breaths Nicole flipped them over and leaning on her hands which were pressed against his chest she started moving her hips, Zoro groaned gripping her waist helping her move as he thrusted up.

This round was a lot faster but no less satisfying as Nicole fell onto Zoro at the end panting, Zoro kissed the top of her head after catching his breath and letting her lay there as he went up behind her and thrusted in, Nicole yelped a moan feeling a sensation like none before, she saw stars as Zoro continued to hit that spot with his thrust.

Zoro came to a stop after a while and Nicole nearly screamed from her intense orgasm, Zoro panted collapsing on the bed next to her as Nicole shook a bit gathering her breath "You okay?" he asked throwing the blanket over them and gathering her in his arms "Yeah, just that"she took a deep breath finally calming her breathing "That was freaking intense whatever that was"she said "Glad you enjoyed it"Zoro smiled kissing the top of her head.