Inosuke never got everyone's name right. It was funny and cute for you at the same time.

You moved your hands to the boar mask he wears, and he seemed to be shocked on what you were doing.

"What are you doing?" He stops, turning his head around, his veins showing under his mask. He was irritated. "Kotaro!" The boar man exclaims. "Huh? Inosuke?" Tanjiro was again shocked being called by the man. "What is this?!" Inosuke questioned, pointing at you, well you were doing weird things to his boar mask. Tanjiro chuckles, ignoring the boar's question.

You fiddled it's strands, caressing it's ears. You've always thought the mask was cute, but why does he need to hide his face? Is he hiding something disgusting? Or is he hiding his true identity? You have alot of questions waiting to be answered.

"Inosuke..." You call out, stopping whatever your doing to his mask. "Huh?" He replied blankly. "What are you hiding.." The boar was shocked, you held the ends of the mask, making it rise up into the air, but something interrupted you.

"I- I see something..." You got down of Inosuke, bearing the pain you've gotten from the demon before. Tanjiro was about to approach you but you gestured him not to. You closed your eyes, looking for potential demons. Then you spot one, red and blue. "Bingo, we need to hurry, we might save him" You run fast while the others follow. You were worried, worried that the person might not survive the demon.

"Tsk, demon hunters...I sense they're near..." A random hiss aroused from the forest. Tanjiro was smelling the scent of demon blood. It seems like the human wasn't devoured yet and it was doing it's best to protect itself.

"Damn you!" You shout, holding your injured arm, jumping to a tree. "At this point, (Y/N) can't make it, She's got a few bruises from before, we need to stop her or we'll lose her.." Tanjiro runs faster with Inosuke and Zenitsu beside him. "I don't want to lose (Y/N)..." Zenitsu murmured. Inosuke seemed to heard. "Oh! Tanjiro, didn't you have an ointment your master gave you?" Zenitsu continued.

"Ah! The ointment Urokodaki-san gave me!" Tanjiro smiled, embarrassed about how he forgot it.

"We still need to catch her though" He sighs, running towards the path you had gone. Until he smelled the scent of fresh human blood, that was cut not too long ago. He followed the trail of scent, it was new, very different from the scent of your wounds.

Considering on how much dust was getting in your eyes, you didn't care. The demon's were always driving you mad.

You saw everything. The kid defending himself by throwing rocks at the demon. The demon chuckles and laughs, seeing how trying the child was, made him playfully play with him for a while. Even tho the demon knew the hunters were there.

Your veins popped out of your head, feeling the anger rush in your blood. You held on your katana, gripping on it tightly. You closed your eyes breathing blissfully.

"Total concentration: Moonlight breathing, first form, crescent slash.."

You jumped off, from the tree to the demon, easily slashing the it's head.

"Marechi..." He mutters while fading away into ashes. The kid's blood was rare. You went up to the kid and looked at his wounds, but then. The pain started engulfing from your body, your wounds started to hurt like hell. It was getting worse.

"M-Miss!" The Kid stood up, holding you by your shoulder. You arched your back in pain, it was a harsh feeling. "SOMEONE!! HELP!!" The kid shouts.

Tanjiro must've heard the kid, it was way more easier to track you now, since Zenitsu heard you loud and clear. "Come on (Y/N), live for me, live for us" Tanjiro murmured, still focused on finding you. "To the left!" Zenitsu shouts while the two listened.

Tanjiro felt the scent of demon blood disappear. To him, it meant that you've killed it, but they were eager to find you. The trio got closer and closer until they've reached you.

"(Y/N)!" They shout except Inosuke of course. They saw the kid beside you, crying. "Please save her!" The child pleaded, placing an arm on Tanjiro, shaking him. Tanjiro smiled and held you on his arms. He took the ointment from his haori, placing it on your wounds. Inosuke carried you on his back while Tanjiro took the little kid with him.

"Is your village near from here?" Tanjiro asked the little boy ang began to walk. "Not far from here, but I can show you the way." The little boy replied, sniffing and glancing at you to make sure you were safe.

"(Y/N)" Inosuke mumbled. Zenitsu heard and he looked at the man. It was the first time Inosuke got something right the second try! Zenitsu approached him and said. "What a brave girl huh, sacrificing herself for your sake..." Inosuke went on a flashback, when you first saved him. He shook his thoughts and got annoyed at Zenitsu's statement.

Woopss, Before we move on. Who says y'all can handle the KNY universe? Bruh, stop thinking about being the overpowered MC, y'all weak irl, including me ofx.

"She's an Idiot, And you're weird"

Zenitsu lowered his head, he was angry, angry at the boar man. When can he understand what he ment?

"You! You're the Idiot! You know we should be the ones saving women! While you, sit there, being the rude piece of shit you are! How fucking rude can you get?! SO WHAT IF YOU'RE STRONG?! The fact that she did everything to protect us! Especially YOU! SHE'S AN ANGEL!" Zenitsu lectured. Inosuke was aback, Zenitsu can be weak when he's awake, but it doesn't mean that he can't defend his words.

"Why you-" Inosuke took out his balled up fist and was about to plunge into Zenitsu's face but Tanjiro's voice stopped him.

"So this is your Village, Uhhh??" Tanjiro asked the boy for his name. "Koshi, Koshi Yamada" He replied, happily holding Tanjiro's arm, running along the village while the two followed.

"I went to the forest because my mother and I argued, I never knew the forest was that Dangerous, Luckily, Miss saved me...I never felt more relieved." The kid says as he smiled and felt relieved.

Tanjiro returned the boy to his mother, and she cried as she saw her son, she thanked Tanjiro and the others. You weren't waking up, so Tanjiro decided to rent a nearby room.

A N G E L

×CLOSED×

Tanjiro: Inosuke! (Y/N)-San saved you!

Inosuke: Tsk, Idiot.

Zenitsu: Don't be rude!!

Inosuke: Fight me Zenitsu!!!

Zenitsu: NO THANK YOU!

Zenitsu and Inosuke: *Shouting*

Tanjiro: Eh, Nezuko...These two..

Nezuko: Mhhm...Mhm... (Annoyed tone)

Tanjiro: Now! Time for AUTHOR SECRET!

Nezuko: Mhhm!! (Excited tone)

(Drum roll)

Tanjiro: We heard that Author-San is Asian! She's tan and from the southeast! Some mistaken her as Japanese, But she isn't!

Nezuko: Mhm Mhm!

Tanjiro: That's it for AUTHOR SECRET! Next chapter THE DANCING BLADE!!

^^^^