~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ~

Beginne am Anfang

The girls looked from each other to the boys "no" they said.

"Right" Cedric chuckled and sat in the chair next to Lina throwing an arm casually around the back of her chair "so no-"

"Hey!" Lina squeaked cutting Cedric off "how about some studying. O.W.L.S and exams and stuff. Luce?"

Lucy tried to hide her smile at the flustered state of Lina "sure studying sounds good."

***

There was only so much a fifteen-year-old girl could handle. The attack on her, seeing Cedric face when she woke up and Hermione looking so rigid and lifeless, the whispers in the hallways about the attacks and on top of all that avoiding Oliver because of Lina's newly admitted feelings for Cedric.

Cedric, Lina wished she could talk to Tonks or Andre about her new realised feelings Merlin even Remus would do.

"Here comes the post" Cedric said. Since the newest double attacks many parents had been writing demanding for their children to come home, every time post came the small group would wait to see who it would be that day.

"Me" Lina sighed.

"Who's it from?" Lucy asked.

"Uncle Remus."

Dear Lina,
How are you feeling? Is your arm or leg causing you any trouble?
I've spoken with Ted and Andromeda we'd all feel much more comfortable with you at home especially with Dumbledore not being there. Ted and Tonks are having to restrain Andromeda from storming down to the school to get you home herself.
I've written to Professor McGonagall, if anything else does happen you will be coming home.
Please, please and I cannot stress this enough please follow the rules and stay out of trouble.
Much love,
Remus.

"What'd he say?" Lucy asked.

"He wants me home" Lina shrugged.

"As does every other parent," Danny said.

"I hate how worried he is," Lina said, "he has enough to worry about without having to add this on top of it all."

"Why what else has he got to worry about?" Cedric asked.

Lina's eyes widened slightly "nothing, nothing. There's Professor Flitwick, I better go. See you all later" she picked up her bag and headed to the entrance doors meeting the twins and Lee Jordan.

"I hate this" George huffed as the four waited for the rest of their class.

"Well, there's nothing we can do about it" Lina replied.

"But there are so many better things we could be doing female Lee," Fred said.

"So, so many things" male Lee added.

"Which is great but hello the school is on complete lockdown," Lina said, "twins, you're mum will kill you both if anything happens not to mention you'll have to deal with me as well."

The twins sighed "why?" They asked.

"I care too much, it's kind of a problem."

"Come along class" Professor Flitwick squeaked ushering the class forward and off they went to another day of supervised learning.

***

"I have good news" Professor McGonagall announced a couple of days later at breakfast. Lina, Lucy, Cedric and Danny all looked away from their individual textbooks to watch the Professor but before she could say anything students erupted shouting out there own thoughts.