𝟎𝟒𝟎. 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂...

YALL for the first time i was able to get on joshs livestream since we all dying from boredom, and i asked him about tik tok before agreeing that tik tok is addictive.

so like wow so proud to announce we had the closest thing to a conversation i'll get in my life 🥺💀

he exposed me for now being addicted to the app and wanting to dance on it EHHEH

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬

Chloe's POV

"𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐀𝐇 we can figure this out, we could not have been that drunk to not know what happened" Josh argued and I nodded before I realised that Maeve was at this party.

"Yeah no I remember Maeve giving us her special punch after our uh - karaoke song together to celebrate" I replied guiltily and Josh groaned out of annoyance.

"God we are not good poster children for Disney, that is the second time we've gotten drunk together" Josh replied but I couldn't help cracking a smile.

"Hey I'm not gonna be on any posters B that's all you, I can't believe she convinced us to drink - how did that even happen?" I asked before Josh and I looked at each other, we were running last nights events in our minds again.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲: 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑹𝑨𝑷 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀

Josh and I just sang in front of everyone together. We sang our favourite HSM song in front of everyone. And he told me he loved me in front of everyone. Okay sure no one actually heard him, but I did. Unless I was imagining it since I hadn't stopped drinking the spiked Coke that Maeve had. However after he supposedly said it, herds of people separated us and Maeve was the last one to take me out of the hustle and cornered me by the stage.

"Oh my god this sounds so high school of me me but did you see how he was looking at you?" Maeve yelled with excitement and I glanced over to him as he was talking to the cast. My brain was truly frazzled at this point.

"With his eyes? Yeah I have eyes as does he, that's kinda how this whole eyesight thing works" I deflected, and Maeve shoved me for my unnecessary sass

"I hate you so much," she grumbled and I shrugged my shoulders, "oh my god he's coming this way" she then whispered and my breath hitched before we both watched him approach us.