Preface

Today's catch word is science, the only perspective with respect to which every state and expression is judged, be it philosophy or religion. That any subject claimed to be beyond the realm of science is also explained by it is only suggestive of its over-bearance and over-reliance on everything. Science has gained confidence and faith because of its commitment towards truth and utility based on experimentations, hypotheses, principles and theories with objectivity and universality. Philosophy is mysterious,complex and too abstract for the common man to even be superficially popular, and thus too far-fetched in its comprehension and utility. A common man knows that he can live without aligning to and understanding philosophy but cannot survive without science so he also nods in favour of science. But philosophy is a hard attraction for intellectuals because it is no untruth that a person cannot be called an intellectual till he is home in Philosophy.It raises your intellect to higher plane from where the intellect-radiance focuses on every unit of existence and challenges one to extract the truth, inter-relationship and solution. That which seems a puzzle and problem to an ordinary mind is a cakewalk and solution for philosophers. Science converts abstract philosophy into visible reality and provides the base for philosophy for further philosophization. Science brings the means to life, Philosophy brings meaning to life. Science prompts for calculation and calculation prompts for speculation and visualization, which if promoted for better calculation is called Philosophy.