Teenage Life Crisis - Chapter 19 - It's a...!

The next morning, the couple woke up at the same time. Apollo and Laura decided to just call McDonald's for breakfast because they were too lazy. They just ordered some chicken and hashbrowns. After their breakfast, they decided to go to the doctor and check the gender of their baby. They dressed up and went straight to the hospital. After waiting a few minutes, the doctor called the couple. Laura laid down while the doctor checks. Apollo was just sitting down waiting for the results. After checking, the doctor told Laura, 'Laura, it's a boy!' Apollo and Laura were really happy with the results because they both really wanted a boy. After the test, they both went home and rested, then Laura just remembered, it was almost Apollo's birthday! Laura didn't really know what he wanted so she thought and thought of what to give him. After a week, she finally thought of what to give Apollo. She purchased the gift and waited until it was his birthday. And, finally, the day has come, the thirtieth of November. Laura woke Apollo up and had some waffles. His favorite! There were a variety of fillings. Hazelnut chocolate, coffee, mocha, caramel and strawberry. But before that, Laura made a waffle that has a long shape. It was filled with Apollo's favorite savory dish. It was filled with shredded and diced chicken! Chicken skin and meat, Apollo ate it all. After that wonderful breakfast, Laura then blindfolded Apollo and led him outside the mansion. 'Okay, I'm gonna take off the blindfold, open your eyes!' Laura said. Laura then took off the blinfold and Apollo opened his eyes. 'Woah!' He was really amazed. He didn't think that Laura could've got him this. He then hugged and kissed Laura. Then Apollo asked, 'Where did you get this?' 'Oh you know, my dad's unused cars. He bought tons but didn't use it so I got the one I thought you would like the most!' Laura said. Laura's gift was a blue Chevrolet car. It was a very spacious car and really high tech too. Apollo was really happy and Laura too. Then later at night, Apollo's siblings and Johan all went to his house and celebrated. Artemis bought Apollo's favorite cake. A chocolate mousse cake topped with whipped cream, a milk chocolate layer and a dark chocolate one. They also had roast chicken, grilled salmon and pork crackling. For Apollo, that was his best birthday yet. Of course, his siblings didn't forget to give him gifts. Hermes and Dionysus got him and Laura three pet hamsters. Hebe and Athena gave the couple some useful stuff for the house and some decorations too. Artemis gave Apollo a Samsung S5, his dream phone and Johan gave Apollo a book entitled "Everything you need to know about the New World" Apollo had wonderful gifts. He also got some happy birthday texts from Laura's parents. After seven or eight hours of celebrating, the night ended. They all slept with a full stomach and alot happiness inside them. The next morning, Laura just remembered that her parents doesn't know that she's pregnant so she decided to tell them. She texted her mom and dad, 'Mama, papa, I have some good news!' Her parents asked about the the good news, then she answered, 'I'm pregnant!' Her parents were really happy about the news, then her mom texted, 'We'll have to buy you some maternity wear! Oh, and by the way, is it a boy or a girl?' Laura told her parents it was a boy and her parents were happy about the gender too. 'Ah! We're gonna be grandparents!' Laura's mom said.