Part 2

Amy walked back over to Rory, "you know I love you more than anything, but I can't marry you, I'm so sorry Rory, I'll see you at Christmas". She kissed his cheek before walking back to the flat to collect her stuff. Rory watched her for a couple of minutes before running after her.

"Why'd you say no, Amy? I thought you wanted to always be with me"

" I do Rory, I know you're the one, and I want to marry you someday, but today was the first time I had seen you in 3 months, you've got university to focus on, I don't want you to be distracted by a wedding"

She packed up her stuff and kissed him before leaving for Leadworth.

Early the next morning Amy was woken up by a knock at the door, she opened it to find Rory stood there.

"Rory? What are you..I thought you had a lecture today"

"I quit university"

"What? Why? It's your dream to be a doctor"

"I pulled a few strings and managed to get a placement at Leadworth hospital, I can't stand being away from you any longer, I love you so much"

She pulled him into a hug "I love you so much too"

He smiled at her and kissed her "well I should probably go and unpack my stuff, I'll see you when I've finished, it's good to be home" he started to walk away.

Amy called after him "yes"

He turned around to look at her "yes what?"

She smiled at him "yes I'll marry you"

He came back over and kissed her passionately "I love you"

"I love you too" she took his hand and walked inside, closing the door behind them"