Andi

Andi was a little kid, around the age of 14, his parents, Lola and Max, awful parents, they hated everything about Andi.

"Why haven't they aborted me if I am so unwanted?", that's what Andi is thinking everytime, everyday, when he wakes up, eat, go to school, at school, sleep, everytime he is thinking about this awful though. His parents always yell at him even when he gets good grades, everytime he gets beat up for no reason at all. One night  when Lola asked Andi .

"Where is your test result? I want to see it!" 

Andi with fear all over his body he replied with tears on his eyes .

"I... I l-l-lost it... I am sorry, please, let me talk with the teacher, I promise I w-w-ill bring it tomorrow" And he started to cry. 

His mom couldn't bear the fear she felt toward his son, her blue eyes were shaking, her entire body couldn't resist to the urge to go and get the belt. Andi heared a deep breath coming out of her mouth, and another one, and another one. 

"C... c-can I go in my room... please?" Andi asked her mom with his mouth shaking and eyes full of tears. Lola had a scary smile on her face.

"Sure honey, go to bed, you start school early tomorrow, we dont want you to lose the buss, right?" Lola smiled in a creepy way and cracked her neck bones. 

"Um.. yea, we sure don't want this to happen" Andi replied to her, and run to his room.

When he got to his room, he fall and started to breath so hard, his heart could be heared from miles away, his mouth was full with disgusting taste of vomit. Every single day, he was beat up for no reason, if tho he did nothing he got a little slap over his head, many times, each time harder and harder, each time the slap was stronger and stronger, everytime, there were no days he wouldn't be hurt, but why today? WHyyy? WHYYYY?!?!!?.

Andi was in his bed, thinking what happened today, worst then this he could not forget Lola's creepy smile... That smile, it was... it was so... cursed. Andi tried to sleep, but that damned smile popped up every time he blinked, everytime he tried to close his eyes, all he saw was that smile. "Here goes my sleep..." Andi said when the alarm clock started. Andi's room was nothing, literally nothing, all he had was a bed on the floor, only a pillow, a small blanked, that blanked didn't even fit his entire body. The winter was the worst, it was so damn cold in his room, in the entire house was nice and warm, only in his room was freezing cold. Besides the pillow filled with nothing and the useless blanket, he had a mattress, that mattress was so hard, it felt like it was made out of bricks and stones. Other then that... nothing, his clothes were always on the ground, that was made only from wood, that made a terrible sound, a sound that you could hear only in the old horror movies houses, but his house was pretty modern. His pillow was filled up with his toys, he got them with his own money, that's the only good part about his life, his parents dont care if he waste his money on useless stuff, like toys, but for a boy that got nothing and no one, it is a blessing.

The first thing he do in the morning is to put his clothes on to hides his cuts away from his parents, he is sure if they would find out he would get in tons of problems... After that, he takes a 2 minutes shower and wash his teeth, if those 2 minutes turn in 3 minutes, he is pretty much dead to his parents, especially to his father, Max, he would tell Andi that "All you do is waste good amount of warm water that other people could use it to get better grades and actually help this damn planet, not like you that all you do is nothing!". After shower and eating the food he buys with his own clothes he start to go to school. Today he is wearing a black and blue hoodie, jeans even tho he should wear joggings, his gym teacher is gonna be mad at him, and some nice shoes, he learned alone how to tie his shoes. When he got on the bus he could hear that everybody was silent and only whispering: