"Man, you have a race, and you should focus on that. I will fix this," Elvira said and opened the mail on her computer. 

A smile grew on her face when she saw the photos. It was a huge villa in the mountains of the French Riviera, there was a lot of green, the view of the sea was breathtaking, it was romantic. 

"This is amazing," she whispered. She could imagine the venue; a long dinner table, lights above it, pink and white flowers and romantic music. "Tell your friend it's happening there."

Daniel chuckled. "I told you."

She turned her computer screen towards Blair. "Look how perfect," she convinced her and smiled widely.

"This is looking wonderful. Perfect. This is a yes, hell yeah. This is so romantic." Blair, her jaw dropped and let her eyes scan the photos. "For how many people?"

Elvira blinked a few times and got sucked out of her imaginary wedding day. She grabbed her notebook and a pen. "Dad, mum, Lukas, Andy," she mumbled while writing the names down. "Carleen is 35 weeks pregnant, Lukas told she was too afraid to fly, so I don't count on her. Uhm, Blair and hubby Hugo." The pen flew over the paper. "Maybe Leonard and Andrée too?" She was thinking out loud.

"Who?" Blair and Daniel both said.

"Grandparents 2.0, but they are too old, so I don't think so. Six people for me. Is Maddy coming too?" Elvira asked Blair, she shook her head.

"Obviously mum, dad, Melissa and hubby, they are flying in earlier. Uhm..." He sighed. "Michael." Elvira wrote down the names. "Maybe Max and Dilara. I will ask them."

"That makes thirteen. Maybe Sebastian too?" She wasn't sure if Daniel would approve it, but it was worth a try.

"Vettel?" Daniel chocked in his water.

"Yeah, he's a cool dude. And Hanna is lovely."

Daniel squeezed his eyebrows together. "But they are not close friends? I mean, if you really want to, sure, but I don't see the connection?"

"Dan, Hanna is a good friend of mine. We could ask," she slowly said, doubting if it was right.

"Maybe they will say no. So fifteen people, seventeen including you and me." Today was a day without work, she was in the mood to arrange the whole wedding. "I have ten different appointments to make. Jeez. The catering, rings, dress, the cake, facial. Oh my god, what about my makeup?" Elvira widened her eyes and sighed, annoyed. "There is no way those people will make me a dress what will fit me." She laid her head in her hands and groaned.

"Easy," Blair said. "I can do your makeup, and I'm sure your mum will too. And we can do your hair too. The sister of Daniel can help as well... Besides, you are a great artist as well," Blair suggested and pointed at herself. "And we can go shopping, and I can ask my mum to make the dress herself. She loves to make wedding dresses. She made mine too!"

"And the size ring. The engagement ring, it fits right?" Daniel adds and looked outside.

"Yes," Elvira said softly. "Hold on, your mother and making my dress? That will take days to do that. I can't ask that." She looked at Blair and held in her breath.

Daniel walked to the kitchen and laid his phone on the counter. He turned on the loudspeaker and grabbed a glass what he filled with water. "This may be a wedding, but it is not traditional. We can have a barbie, that works always. More like a party or something."

Elvira sighed and leaned back in the chair she was sitting in. "But it's not me who does all of this, it... Other people are doing this for me."

"You deserve it," Blair whispered so only Elvira could hear it. "You have helped me so much, my family. You have a good heart. It's our turn to do something back."

Elvira bit the inside of her cheek and pressed the air out of her nose. She placed her arms on her head and looked at the ceiling. Blair was true. Elvira helped a lot when Blair and her mum went through a tough time when Blair's wedding was about to collapse because of a family fight and more things.

"And the dance?" Daniel asked and grinned.

Elvira nodded, but she quickly looked at her phone again. "No," she blurted. "No, no, no," she rattled. "We are not. You can't dance."

Blair laughed about her reaction.

"Thanks," Daniel nodded sarcastically.

"Welcome," she said and licked her lips. "We have the guests, makeup, hair, dinner, location. Daniel is on the rings, Blair's mum on the dress. How about your tux?"

"I'm already on it. Don't stress jeez."

"Don't blame me on it, mate. I didn't decide we would marry in a week," Elvira raised her voice and looked at her computer screen what was filled with incoming mails. Her eyes widened. "And please don't do anything stupid with your beard."

"Don't stress, El. Everything will be fine. Have a bit of faith."

Blair smirked, they were having a discussion like a married couple, and they weren't even together. "Everything will be alright, trust me. It's not huge, it is simple and more like a party, in the Riviera, while you two stupids are gonna marry."

Daniel and Elvira kept silence. Blair stared in Elvira's eyes and raised her eyebrow.

"Michael is calling. Speak to you later!" Daniel said quickly. He didn't wait for an answer by ending the call and switching to Michael's call.

Elvira sighed and threw the pen on her desk. "It should be fun, but all it does is giving me stress and anxiety."

"You know what we are gonna do? Try on dresses," Blair grinned and got up. Elvira got up too and grabbed her bag, following Blair to a wedding boutique.