🎬 chapter two 🎬

MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME. ALRIGHT, CARRY ON.

"what the fuck is wrong with you? why would you do this?" awsten shrieked while he brought geoff into the bathroom.

geoff just shrugged, not wanting to tell awsten why.

"geoff," awsten's voice was stern and cold, making geoff want to keep quiet even longer. the truth was, he didn't know why he did it. he just felt the sudden urge. he realized that he was disgusting*, reality hit him. the bullshit that he had been telling himself to keep clean was..well, bullshit. he didn't plan on having awsten find out but he did. he was sloppy with his work once and this happens. his skin won't see the end of this later—

"—well?" the younger boy stated impatiently.

"..i-i-i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry. please forgive me, i'll do anything. almost anything. please?" geoff pleaded, clutching onto awsten's hand.

"i asked why, babe."

"i-i know, i jus.." geoff's eyes started to glaze over with tears as he let go of awsten's hand to hide his face behind his own.

"hey, d-dont cry. please?"

"its just- i-. i'm garbage. i'm a garbage person, i'm a garbage boyfr—"

"—nonono, don't say that, please, you're not garbage."

geoff moved his hands away from his face to look awsten who appeared to be crying too. silently crying but still crying. "i'm sorry. i ruined your night, i probably seem like an attention whore right now."

"no, no, you're fine. its just- im a little disappointed," awsten sighed, looking right into the other's eyes, "you were doing so well."

"i know but it's fine, i'm fine n-"

"—it's not fine, geoff, what you did was bad," awsten cut him off.

geoff nodded, "i know but i-i won't do it again."

"you're lying."

"what?" (y'all know tanner from teen beach movie? when he says 'what?' that's what this sounds like bAHAHAH ok) the brunette raised an eyebrow.

"you're lying, you're lying to me," awsten started to tense up a little as his eyebrows furrowed even more.

geoff didn't say anything else afterwards, he just stared at awsten, a confused look masking his face. the same look that formed every time awsten knew something without being told in the first place.

awsten took one of geoff's bloody arms in his hand and touched one of the larger cuts softly.

"don't touch them!" geoff hissed as he slapped awsten's face, causing the blue haired boy to step back in fear.

"what the hell?" he asked, gripping at his face.

"shit, i'm so sorry," replied the other, wrapping his arms around awsten before being pushed away. 

"j-just clean it up, i'll be in bed, okay?"

* geoff isn't digusting, hey whats up. its me. ily. this is garbage but please vote and comment :). AHA bye