"Y-you were waiting for me?" he asked stammering. "Mhm" i stood up and walked over to him. I grabbed onto his mask and took it off.

His eyes were widened and his eyebrows were up almost near his hairline ok maybe I'm exaggerating. "There, now i can see your face, it was bothering me" i said. Not being able to see someone's face when i talked was always annoying for me.

I felt as if i was talking and didn't look at their face i couldn't read their expressions as i talked. I have a habit of reading people's features when they or i talk. That way i know what they are feeling.

When they raise their eyebrows, it means their confused. When they bit their lip, they were thinking hard. When they didn't look at you in the eyes it meant they were either shy or embarrassed. And when they squint their eyes and their jaws are tight, it means their angry.

And Peter was not looking at me. "Are you ok, you know after what happened?" he scratched the back of his head. Nodding i handed his mask back.

He took it. "Yes," i said i bit my lip. "Peter thank you...for saving me" i said and he looked at me shocked. "Yeah it was nothing, i um i owned it to you" he said.

"Own?" i asked.

'Why would he own saving my life?'

'So he didn't want too?'

"Well not own, but just...god this is awkward" he sighed at the end. "No its fine, and you saved me because you felt the need too, i get it, I'm sorry I'm going to my room" i pointed out.

I turned and went to the door but i heard a sound and something caught my arm. J gasped as i was spun around and i landed over at Peter's chest touching almost no space between us.

My breathing hitched and i looked at him. "I saved you because i wanted too" he said close to my face. Damn, what would i do to just kiss him right then and there.

"You did?" i asked looking into his brown eyes. "Mhm, cause i don't know what i would do without you in my life" he moved closer. I bit my lip his fresh breathing on them.

"Don't do that" he said. "Do what?" i raised my eyebrows confused. "Bite your lip" he looked me in the eyes then down at my lip and i did the same to him.

"Why not?" by now i already knew why but i just wanted him to tell me. "It makes me...it makes me want to kiss you" he stated. "Then why don't you?" and then he did.

His rosy lips crashed onto mine and i swore if he hadn't been holding me i would have started flying. I know it sounds cheesy, but the feeling of his lips finally kissing mine was just amazing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to pull him deeper into the kiss which he did by wrapping his arms around my waist and biting my lip.

We would have continued this heavily moment if it wasn't fir the click i heard and looked down to see his suit had blown down. I raised my eyebrows when it showed his toned abs.

"Sorry about that" he said and i shook my head. "Don't be" i just couldn't look away. When he notice i was practically drooling he took off the suit leaving him only on his shorts.

"You wear shorts on the bottom?" i grinned. "...Yeah..." he said. I put my hand on his toned chest and looked up at him. "I always knew you had the brain but you got the body too" i said.

"Well i know you have the body of an angel" he said and i blushed. "You don't know for how long i wanted to kiss you" he said pulling my chin up and i looked at him.

"Trust me i know" we kissed again this time a little more heated than the one before as he did not have a shirt on or pants other than shorts.

"Uh..." we pulled away when Ned and Michelle both opened the door. I closed my eyes embarrassed. "We interrupted?" questioned Ned.

"Uh um...n-no" i stuttered. "Yes Ned we did, we'll come back later, enjoy your make out" Michelle sang pulling Ned out and winking playfully at us.

"They won't let this go" Peter laughed. "Nope, they won't" i said back. Michelle never stopped teasing me and Peter. So with this, it meant a constant joke about it.

"Now where were we?" Peter said and i smiled connecting our lips again.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

AH! They kissed and made out and I'm so happy ugh i like them as a couple because they're both just so innocently cuties. Even though i made the ship haha...ok ill shut up now.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Comment what you think!