07 || She'll Freeze You

Start from the beginning

"Strontium, barium and Barnum" i answered as Peter seemed stuck. It was kind off a habit of mine to help him out when he needed help in something. Same thing he does with me.

"Good job Carter, why dint you rejoin the team?" asked the coach. "Uh no thanks competitions aren't my thing" i said. I'm competitive at times and well we don't want the whole room freezing cold, now do we.

"Can i take this real quick?" asked Peter standing up. I looked at him as he talked on the phone. At this time i wished i had super hearing, and no I'm not gonna stalk my best friend.

'And the boy you like'

I shook my head and turned to look back up front, putting my earphones. Peter seemed to feel my stare because he turned to me.

My phone vibrated and I looked to see I had a message.

Peter: "We need to talk"

I bit my lip and thought about it. I decided to ignore it and just listen to music.

°°°

"Finally some fresh air" I said getting off the bus. "You really need to chill a little" said Michelle. "It was very hot in there and you didn't want to give me the window" I said.

"Yeah, you really need to chill" she said again. "Ok everybody here is the keys to the room chooses a partner and go to the room" said the coach.

I grabbed our key and went to our room. I dropped on the bed and instantly turned on the AC on the highest level. "Ok I'm gonna go to my protest, wanna come?" she asked and I groaned.

"No" i said. "Ok, then you should go talk to Peter and fix your little fight, your too annoying when your not with him" she said and I looked over.

I went to flash her one ice but forgot she doesn't know about my powers. "Whatever" I said and decided to take a nap.

°°°

I rubbed my eyes as i woke up from my nap or should I say sleep because when I looked out the window it already was night.

Michelle wasn't in the room meaning she might be out there killing the world with her sarcasm. I looked up at the ceiling not knowing what to do.

It's a lot more fun when Peter is around we always have something to do. I raised my hand and started playing with my powers. I made small snowflakes make them flout.

"Just do it Carter" I said to myself. Since the message, Peter sent me I have been thinking of actually letting him explain better than last time.

Sighing in stood up and walked out the door. I heard laughs and i saw my classmates in the Jacuzzi. I then turned to my left and saw Peter going out with a hoodie on.

"Where is he going?" I whispered. Turning around I walked over to his room and opened the door to see Ned on his computer.

He quickly shut it closed. "Carter, w-what are you doing here?" He asked playing dumb. "Ned doesn't play me dumb, where is Peter going?"I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"P-Peter he went to um he to get some pizza" he lied. "You do realize you're the worst liar ever, right" I said and he sighed. "Why would you want to know, your mad at us" he said.

"Mad at you two yes more at Peter though, so Ned What's going on with you two" I said he didn't answer so I did something i shouldn't do in such place.

I let my eyes go white and my hands freeze cold. "Wanna answer me now?" I said. His eyes were so wide open.

°°°

"So you're telling me both my best friends have had superpowers this entire time and that your real names Amaani and until now I know this, I feel very untrusted right now" he said. " First I don't think that's a word, second now you know how I feel" I said.

He sighed and looked at me. "You know Car, Peter really regrets not telling you, but he only wanted to keep you safe" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"From what, Ned I have superpowers, I'm an alien for God's sake!" I said and his eyes widen. "You're an alien?" he questioned. "Yes, didn't you hear when i said I'm from another planet" I said.

I mean I do come from another planet and now live here on earth. It does make me an alien. Sometimes i don't get how Ned's with us in school.

"He went to check out something with these bad guys" he said and I nodded. "And what is this on the computer?" I asked. "Peter" he said.

"Peter!?"

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

I hope you liked the chapter. Do you think Peter and Carter will go back to be nest friends or more?

Comment down below.