"Somethings wrong what happened?" she asked and i sighed shaking my head. "I don't really want to talk about it" i said and she slammed her locker shut.

"It's about Parker isn't it, you know he's a jerk if he hurt my best friend" she said and chuckled. "You could say that" i said. Peter did something only a jerk would do.

"You know you need something to distract yourself with, oh come with me to the decathlon, I'm bored there since i don't really have who to talk to" she said and i raised my eyebrows.

"You do you just decide not to and Peter's in that remember and i don't really feel like seeing him right now" i said fiddling with my fingers.

"He got out, like the day before yesterday or something like that, so the only one you have to see i Ned, come on it will be fun" she said and i made a face.

"I don't know, what if he shows up" i said and she shook her had. "Nah he won't, anyways you get in once your out that fast" she said and i thought about for a minute.

"Fine, but if Peter appears ill murder you" i threaten joking. "How by freezing me?" she said and i freeze looking at her wide eyes.

"M-my what?" i choked out. "Kidding, you know because of your white hair...whatever" she said and left leaving me in shock. Sometimes i think Michelle has powers herself.

I shook my head and walked to my next class. As i walked down the stairs of the basement i could hear the machines. If you're wondering what class do i have its carpentry and well i know it's boys class nothing girly but since Peter and Ned were here i didn't want to be in an elective alone.

I saw Peter and Ned at the end of the class both seem to be looking at something. I sat down in a table that was behind but opposite from them both.

As i sat down the chair made some noise and people turned to look at me. "Sorry" i said and they turned around. My gaze passed over Peter and Ned and i gulped as i saw them both looking at me.

This made me think of something. 'Did Ned know about Peter'. I don't think he would've but then again Peter and Ned have had conversations i have been a little excluded about.

Peter and i held our stare. His light doe eyes staring closely at mine. He gave me a light smile but i quickly blinked shaking my head.

I pushed and a piece of hair behind my ear and took out my notebook. truth be told i never did a thing in this class. Peter and Ned more Peter wouldn't let me. saying that i could get cut and that they didn't want that.

°°°

I suddenly jump as i hear a big sound and i turn my head to see Peter and Ned looking around. "Keep your finger clear of the blades" said the teacher who didn't even bother to look up from his book.

I raised my eyebrows as i saw some kind of weird alien thing on the boy's table. My eyes widen a little as i saw this glowing thing i don't remember what it called on their table.

I remember those things, once when i was little there was a war before Thanos came and well what attacked us used this weird kind of guns that held a looking crystal inside.

I played with once dad but my dad took it away saying it was dangerous. I bit my lip as i saw the boys do there weird long hand shack that i so happen to be part of and debated if i should go and warn them.

Sighing i stand up grabbing my bag as the period was almost over and i did notice the time had passed so fast. And i walked over to them standing behind in the middle of them.

"I wouldn't play with that, trust me" i said and they both looked at me. "Carter..." whispered Peter his eyes for a moment filled with hope and it hurt me, but i couldn't forgive him that easily.

"Just be careful ok" i said and ran out of the room.

°°°

I cursed under my breath as i looked inside my bag for my phone. I was in class but i was already late. Stopping i turned around and walked back to the basement and to the wooden class.

As i got to the last step i got pulled back making me squeak. "Sh! it's me" i heard Peter's voice. I looked up as his hand was still on my mouth.

I tried moving but he held me tighter. "Just be quiet for this ok Snow" he said and i sighed and let him.

He leaned forward and it was now i realized that there were to men in the room. "There's no sign of the weapon and even if it was here, now it's gone" said man number one.

"So we leave" said man number two. I don't know how has it did Peter move but in one second i was behind the tables and he was under one looking stuck to the top.

The man slowly walked closer to us and just as they passed us Peter stretched his hand and shoot something to the man's shoe.

Once they were gone i got out and went to grab my phone. I sighed seeing it on the desk, i grabbed it and turned around but gasped as Peter stood there.

"I can explain" he said and i sighed. "I don't care, Peter, I'm sure Spider-man has it under control, or should i say you" i said and went to go around him but he caught my arm.

"Snow you need to let me explain" he said and i bit my lip looking into his doe eyes. "Peter, there is nothing to explain, you didn't trust me, i get it, maybe i wasn't as important to you as i thought i was" i said and he went to talk but i let my arms freeze a.little and he took his handoff.

"Just stay away from me" i said and walked out not looking back at him but the urge i had to was to stronger. I peeked back to see him looking down and with his hand holding his other which i had frozen a little.

I opened the door and ran back to class.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

I feel bad for Carter yet bad for Peter because they like each other yet he lied to her and she feels backstabbed. We love Michelle she is just a mood.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Comment what you think!