He walked for a while before arriving at a beach. The beach was filled with trash. In the middle of this wast land was a old van. The boy hade Burt the inside and sold the parts to stores. He lived in the old van. He had no mattress but he didn't mind. He put his backpack in the corner and sat down on one of the Vans old seats. He was tried. He decided fuck it I need sleep. He locked up the van and set up traps incase that person was still following him and pasted out in the corner of the van on the floor. What the boy failed to notice was the person still following him saw were he lives. The man smiled at the van and decided to talk to the league. He called someone and left threw a purple portal arriving at a rundown bar.

"Hello, Grian what do you have today?"

"I have some information on someone you might like on your team. You know Fire Devil, Toga, and Dabi right?"

"Hmm yes. I have heard of them. What about him?"

"I found out where the devil lives and what he looks like. He also knows Toga so if we get one to join the other will probably follow. Like we talked about earlier I will bring them tomorrow"

"Hmm.....What's the cost?"

"I need you to kill a hero that's been getting in my way."

"......Fine, Just give me the devil's information already."

"Can do! Dabi and that Devil have similar quirks. Both are cremation types. That type is very rare in this society most of them kill themselves from having a 'villainous' quirk."

The man smiled as he passed over a file to the man child. The man child.
nodded his head at him and the man took that as his sigh to leave.

The next day

Izuku's point of view

I woke up from the stupid sun blinding me. I got up from the floor and started to get ready for the day. I change my clothes and grabbed my phone. I grabbed my backpack, mask, hair tie and knife. I then walk out of the van. I shove my phone in my pocket and start the walk to the store. As I am walking I put a sucker in my mouth. I have to meet Toga today. We're going people hunting. Then we're going to rob a gas station for food. I see Toga up ahead. I run over and see she is talking to the fucker that was following me yesterday. He is probably another broker. I walk over and Toga waves to me enthusiastically. She has so much damn energy sometimes.

I = Izuku
T - Toga
??? - ?

"Hi Izu! Some villains want us to join them agian!" - T

"Great. This sounds so exciting." I said using sarcasm.

"I know right!" - T. I face pome

"Toga that was sarcasm." - I

"Oh! Well are you gonna come? Please I have a good feeling about this!" - T

"Fine. What are they called?" - I

"The league of Villains!" - T

"Are any of them assholes?" -I

"There leader is and so is the other guy I am getting." - ?

"We'll fit in fine then." -I

"Let's go then!" - T

What did I get myself into. We started to walk for awhile. Until we got to an alyway. A purple portal popped up and Toga skipped though. I rolled my eyes and followed her in. I tree up a bit in my mouth. That was discussing. It felt so weird. I looked around and saw we were in an alyway infront of a old bar. You could tell someone lives there though. I guess we go in there.