❤KOU X FEM READER❤

Plot: You and Kou are staying in class afterschool to clean up the classroom.
(Many schools in Japan have students clean toilets, classrooms, hallways. Etc to always keep clean and tidy!).

_______________________________
"Ehhhh what's the point of cleaning EVERYDAY! The classrooms don't get dirty that fast!" You pouted and complained while wiping down the desks.

"We all take turns so we only have to do it once a month times in a year, not that bad Y/N, this way, we can avoid germs"
Kou replies as he walks out to wipe the windows from outside.

"Mmmm this is so boring, I can be studying right now instead!"
You started spraying down and wiping the windows from inside.

Kou sprays the water onto the glass where your face is at, causing you to jolt back. "Tch- I know you would only be playing games! You won't ever studu~" he gives a wide smile and teases.

"I can do fine in school without studying though!! Unlike you dumb dumb!!!" You stuck out your tongue at him and walk to the sink to wash the cleaning cloth.

"Even if I'm a dumb dumb I got other skills!!" He storms inside and walks up next to you.

"Yeah? Like what~???"
You smiled as you wring the drenched cloth.

"I-"
He scratched his head as you turn to face him, leaning against the sink.

"I know how to seduce girls! T-that's an important skill you know? I won't ever be alone since I know how to steal the hearts of pretty girls!

He places his hands on his hips, smiling and proudly replies.

"Hoho you thief~"
You walk toward him and look him straight in the eye.

"So how? Teach me this skill of yours? Have you ever even tried it Kou? Ad far as I know, you have never dated, you must be a newbie" you smirk, crossing your arms.

"For your information, I have not dated anyone because I have a crush okay! I'm loyal and my love for them is genuine" a slight blush forms across his cheeks as he looks to the side.

"Then use your skill on her~since you're so good at seducing! Do it! Do it!" Your poke your finger at his cheek and grin.

He suddenly grabs your right hand with his left and pulls you toward him.
"K-kou?" Your eyes widen as he gently presses his lips against yours, his other arm wrapped tightly around your waist, holding you close.

He closes his eyes and lets his tongue explore the inside of your mouth, surprisingly you easily let him do so.

"Mm....mmmm....." he groans as he lets go of your right hand and places his hand on your cheeks, cupping it gently.

You place your hand on his chest as he pulls away the kiss. You both looked at each other while blushing deep red.

"D-don't tease me okay? T-that's what you get for doing so!" He lets go of you and look away.

"Kou...do you....l-like ...me perhaps??"
You tilt your head to look at him, smiling.

"Why else would I have kissed you! I like you okay....baka!" He turns and walks away to quickly wipe the blackboard, hearing you giggle from the side of the room.

When the two of you finished cleaning the room, quietly and without a conversation, he walks you home and also stopping by a convenient store to buy instant ramen for dinner.

___________________________

Wahhh I hope you guys like this Kou x Reader!!! I tried hehe❤ also if anyone ever have suggestion of what character x reader I should right, please do tell me! Can't promise it but I'll try!💓