chapter 7 ( morning sickness)

Today xiao nai brought me to a restaurant n we had our dinner there. It was really a nice feeling. I feel good to be with him.
When we reached home, xiao nai asked me to go n unlock the door while he was going to park the car.
I unlocked the door n was waiting for him but suddenly I was feeling lonely cuz xiao nai left me here n went somewhere. I was on the verge of crying. Gosh what's happening with me.

Xiao nai's pov
When I went to park the car I found that someone took our parking place n I search of parking place i hd to go somewhere else thus it took me a couple of minutes.
When I came back the door was already opened n saw that Wei wei was curled up on the couch n was sobbing. Damn what happened to her.
" Wei wei , what happened ? , ur hurt ?? "
She sobbed, " ur really bad xiao nai, I hate you really much !!!!"
" what ? "
She sobbed, "  what !! What? You went to somewhere in the car n left me here alone * sobbing * you don't love me anymore"
Wow mood swings .....Wei wei was so calm before n now....
" No Wei wei it's not like that I was searching a place to park the car that's y I got late n I love u really much n m always with u. " Wei wei stopped crying n said ," I love you really much" n slept on the bed. Huhh !! This is the first time in my life when I thought that some task was difficult.

It was now 3:00 am n heard wei wei puking in the washroom. I rushed beside her n holded her hairs. She looked at me with red eyes filled with tears just waiting to drop, her lips quiver. I just literacy hugged her n she was silently crying. I hate to see my Wei wei like this. I suddenly don't want her to go through this.
"That's fine Wei wei...tomorrow we will go to the doctors and see through it" she just nodded her head not wanting to speak cuz of her tiredness. I took her in my arms and placed her on the bed n slept beside her myself.

It was 7:00 am, n Wei wei came towards me. With . Dark. Circles.
" Wei wei , what happened? Why are you up now ?, you should rest I think" she replied ,"after you tucked to the bed I woke up like 4-5 times again n lost my sleep that's y". 
Hmm that's something serious n not at all good for her health.
"Come on get ready , we are going to the doctors " .

At doctor's office
Doctor asked us to take the seat.
"Doctor actually the thing is that wei Wei is having too much with this morning sickness...is there a medicine to suppress it ? "
"Mr,. Xiao nai, that's y we say being a mother is tough. That's the part of the process, there is nothing to be worried about. But you can use some home remedies like drinking a type of lemonade made by mixing water with onion, mint leaves, leamon, little salt and sugar." (A/n : it actually works :-))
The doctor replied.

We went home n did the remedie it went well... I don't know what is the next . *sigh*

________________________________________
So I know it was a shitty chapter... But ...I promise ...next chapters will be awesome !!!

Will updater after 17th March 2020
Cuz of my exams ...