twenty-two, multiple !

Începe de la început

username
i wanna be like
you when i grow
up

username i wanna be likeyou when i growup

"i'm crying!" mimose exaggerated, laughing at the comments under the tiktok she had posted

"i'm crying!" mimose exaggerated, laughing at the comments under the tiktok she had posted. it was a draft from the hotel, but she needed to post  and so she did just that. it wasn't even directed towards mattia, they were just quick at assuming. "i love these people,"

"go to bed," mattia groaned. they had made the hotel switch an hour ago and now had just been laid up, doing nothing but there were no complaints.

"no," she pouted. "we have half a day to spend time together until you go back home," she pointed out. "if i want to admire you whike you sleep then let me do me,"

"first of all..weirdo," he laughed. "and i just want to take a nap with you,"

"nah," she shook her head. "you never even changed into the stuff i gave you earlier, so you can do that and then go to sleep. i'll be up,"

he shook his head, "i'm already comfortable," he switched positions, laying his head on her lap.

"shaking my head," she instantlt went to playing in his hair. "you hungry?"

"depends,"

"what do you mean," mimose scrunched her brows, "you either hungry or you aren't,"

"i'm not in the mood for food," his hands dipped between her thigh.

"woah!" she laughed uncontrollably. "i was not ready for that," her goofiness made mattia smile. "if you insist-"

he didn't pay much attention after that, resting on his elbow so his other hand could push her thighs apart from one another. "you sure?" he questioned. "cause' i probably won't stop once i start,"