Fell in love~ Denver

When you woke up this morning you expected it to be a day like any other. But life has always had a way of surprising us. You had just gone inside the bank when you heard gunfire. Terrified you fell to floor and covered your ears. Tears were streaming down your cheeks as you tried to contain your sobs. A man who called himself Berlin ordered you to stand in a line and put on a blindfold. Please dear lord keep me safe you thought grabbing the cross that hung around your neck.

Out of nowhere you felt a presence in front of you. A warmth engulfed your hands and then you heard a soft male voice "don't cry, you're going to be okay, we won't hurt you". His words managed to calm you down and in a strange way they made you feel safe. "thank you" you said to the stranger holding your hand. "if you feel scared again just ask for Denver" he said and then he let go of you.

After your faint encounter with the so-called Denver, you felt calmer. The robber's names were easy to memorize and when you were allowed to take the blindfold off you managed to pinpoint who Denver was. You had to admit that he was very handsome. His smile was contagious. You asked if you could go to the bathroom in which they sent Denver to watch over you. Of course, Arturo tried to get you to break out, but you refused. Risking your life wasn't worth it. On the way there you told Denver your name "That's a really pretty name, it suits you" he said, making you blush. Denver was incredibly nice, but all nice things must come to an end.

Monica had gotten shot and her injuries killed her. Denver was distraught and for some unknown reason he went to you. His tears stained your jumpsuit as you comforted him in a warm embrace. Spilling out his feelings to you. "this is not your fault Denver, you didn't mean for her to die" you said as you gently stroked his hair. His sobs got more and more silent and soon he was quiet. Just holding you in his arms like his life depended on it. For someone who was supposed to be a bad guy he didn't seem that bad. Perhaps if you would have met before all of this you could have fallen for him, maybe you were falling for him.

Everything had gone south. Oslo and Moscow were dead. The police were entering the bank and you made a decision that changed your life. You grabbed a gun and shot at the police. With adrenaline rushing through your body you ran with Denver toward the tunnel, praying that you would both survive. Running through the tunnel you started hearing gunshots coming closer. Denver and you climbed out and started changing clothes. When you had finished changing you looked over to Denver.

The most handsome and loveable man you had ever met. You had been so caught up with the robbery that you hadn't even learned his real name. As you left the building together you asked him "what's your real name Denver?". He whispered his name in your ear and then looked into your eyes. Sparks were flying and you couldn't wait any longer. Right in the middle of the street you kissed him for the first time.

When you woke up this morning you expected it to be just a regular day. But life was full of surprises. Not only had you survived a heist, you had fallen in love.

Word-count:606

Hello everyone!

I hope you enjoyed this imagine, if you want to request anything please let me know. If there is anything I can improve on it would be good if you told me! Thank you for reading, I hope you have a good day

Love Nia