"Only thing that's missing, are your vocals." Stated Rich.

"Okay well let's do this."

I got in the booth.

"Are you ready?" Replied the engineer.

"Yes I'm ready." I answered back.

"Don't try and sell me a dream, I'm awake in your presence, fairytales are never what they seem, but boy I could be your biggest blessing, give it a go it's all green, but there's no pressure, mean what you say, and say what you mean, no failure, cause if you're only having fun, then I'm having fun too, but when the day is done boy, will you be the one that I run back too?"

As I was singing, Rich and I locked eyes. My heart began to skip a beat. This can't be real. I mean I can't stand this guy, but my feelings were saying otherwise.

I finally got done recording.

"Wow, wow, wow." "That sounded amazing Bella." Rich replied clapping his hands.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Listen I know this is short notice, but I'm performing tonight at Club serenity, you should come." Replied Rich.

"Um I'll think about it." I replied.

"Well hope to see you there." Said Rich.

Tiana's POV

Since Hakeem wants to do him

Since Hakeem wants to do him. I think it's time for me to start having a little fun of my own.

I called my friends, April and Kennedy to see what's the move for tonight. After making plans we all agreed to go to this lounge to hear some live music.

No one was home so I watched a movie until it was time to get ready.

The movie finally ended. I went upstairs to shower. 45 minutes later I was out. I went inside my closet to find something to wear. I came across this black skintight dress. "Perfect." I said out loud. I did my make up. After finishing up, I looked at myself in the mirror. Sadness began to wash over me. I should be happy but I began to think about my marriage. I quickly dismiss those thoughts. "No it's time to have fun." I said out loud giving myself a prep talk.

30 minutes later I met up with Kennedy and April.

"Omg T, you look sexy." Replied Kennedy.  "Killing it girl." April nodded in agreement. "I missed you guys." I replied giving them a hug.

"Well let's head inside."

We sat down at the table.

"What would you guys like to drink?" Asked the waiter.

"Martinis." April and Kennedy replied.

"Something heavy for me." I replied.

"You know what just surprise me." I told the waiter.

"Okay coming right up." Replied the waiter.

"So what's new?" "Seem like we haven't seen you in forever." Asked Kennedy.

"I'm working on a new album and just being a mom to my kids." I replied.

"Aww how are the kids?" Asked April.

"They're good." "Bella is back to recording music." "And Prince has grown, he's been keeping out of trouble." "Which is great." I Replied.

"And Hakeem?" "How are things?" Asked Kennedy.

"Um you know, Hakeem being Hakeem." I looked down playing with my wedding ring. I decided to take it off.

"He comes and goes whenever." "Just when I think things are going well for us, he's back on his b.s. I sighed in annoyance.

"Aww sorry to hear that T." Replied April.

"Its fine." "He's gonna get a taste of his own medicine. "

"Here are your drinks ladies." "Enjoy the show." The waiter replied.

"T are you ok?" Kennedy asked with a concerned look.

"I will be." I replied taking a sip of my drink.

"Was-sup ladies." This guy replied approaching our table.

"Hi." "We all replied back.

"So I was wondering, would you like to dance?" This guy asked returning his attention to me."

I couldn't deny how sexy this guy was. He had huge muscles and a beard with a low cut fade. He was definitely fit. I could tell he worked out every day.

"It's just one dance." The guy smiled.

"You know what I deserve to have some fun" I took his hand and headed to the dance floor.

Bella's POV

"So you and Rich, on a song together?" Nyla screamed with excitement.

"Relax Nyla." "It's not that big of a deal." I said nonchalant

"Okay so if it's not that big of deal, then why are we here at his show?" Questioned Nyla.

"Because he invited me and I didn't wanna seem rude." I replied.

Rich took the stage.

We made eye contact once again.

"No hand outs, that's why I stand out, I'ma go getter,  got this cutie on the side of me, call her my lil hitta. She ain't lettin me in easy, say what she want cuz she ain't go no filter, I'm feelin her, I see the real in her, this is what I tell her, never lyin, but roar like them Lyons, yo what's up Bella

"Omg he said your name." Nyla nudged me really hard.

Rich and I locked eyes.

The show was finally over.

Nyla had to use the restroom so I waited for her.

"There you are cutie." So what did you think?" Asked Rich.

"That was dope." I replied

"Glad you dug up." Rich responded

My heart began to skip a beat.

Out of nowhere Rich and I kissed.

Is this real? What am I feeling right now