Chapter 2

SPLAT! I screamed and jumped out of bed covered in something wet and smelly. "Puck you little creep!" I shouted amidst his laughter. I shook with anger glaring a hole into his soul. He continued to laugh unfazed. Until I lurched forward. He took off like a cat being chased by a dog.

I tackled him to the ground and then the real yelling commenced. Daphne laughed the whole time causing us to occasionally throw an insult her way as well.

"Get off me piggy!"

"Make me fairy boy!"

"You'll pay for this!"

"No no Puck! You'll pay for this!" I rubbed some of the foul mush on him while he struggled for dominance.

"Aaaaggggghhh!" He finally managed to flip me over. "Ha!" Puck grinned down at me while still trying to pin my arms. I swiped a hand across my shirt and wiped the gunk that came off onto his face.

He snatched my wrist and trapped it on the ground. I groaned. "Puck if you don't get off me I'm going to do something you'll really want revenge for."

    He tilted his head to the side slightly. "You wouldn't."

    I laughed. "I'll do that and more."

I punched him in the stomach and he grunted. I slid out from under him kicking him once for good measure then went to take a shower and change.

When I was finished I entered the kitchen to a much more welcome sight than Puck had been. "Uncle Jake!" I yelled running over and hugging him tightly.

Jake laughed squeezing me hard. "Hey 'Brina it's been too long." I nodded along to his statement then turned and found...

"Granny!" I broke free of Jake and hugged our surprise visitor. Not quite as tightly of course. Puck sauntered into the kitchen looking extremely peeved. "They get hugs and I get punched. That's not very polite dog face." He said plopping down onto one of the barstools.

I scowled at him while grabbing a Pop-tart from the pantry. "He's been here 15 minutes and your already fighting?" Granny said disappointedly.

I nodded tossing Puck the other Pop-tart in the package. "Well I don't care what happened it is too early on in the visit for you two to already be at each other's throats. Puck give Sabrina a hug and apologize. Sabrina you do the same."

After some pointless arguing we both groaned resigned to it and each walked toward the other. "You first puss brain." I insisted after some more grumbling.

  "You just insulted me that means you have to apologize first." Puck replied irritably.

    "Ugh." I grunted.

"Puck. I'm sorry for hitting you after you pranked me." I said a tad sarcastically. Granny raised an eye brow. I sighed and gave Puck a short hug.

"I do not accept-"

"Puck!" Granny interrupted with a glare.

"Fine old lady get off my back." He sighed and stepped closer to me. "I'm sorry for upsetting you with my glop grenade." He gave me a stiff hug grimacing the whole time and then brushed off his ratty green sweatshirt as if I had dirtied it by my touch.

"That was a pathetic excuse for a hug on both your parts. Come on, humor an old woman." Granny said pushing me slightly back to Puck.

"Fine." I said through my teeth.

  Puck smirked. "You know your enjoying this Grimm." I rolled my eyes then through my arms around his neck.

"Oh Puck! I missed you so much! How have I lived without you! Never leave me again!" I squeezed him real tight and then abruptly released moving to the opposite side of the bar.

"Sabrina!" Granny yelled. "Why can't you two just get along."

  Puck got up and walked over to gently wrap his arms around my waist. "I missed you." He whispered in my ear. I stiffened. "Come on Sabrina. For the old lady."

I sighed and gave him a real hug this time. I pressed my face into his neck mumbling that I had missed him as well.

I started feeling content. Comforted and happy. I was surprised to find myself saying that I forgave him. I couldn't see but I thought he smiled. Puck pulled me a little closer and I could feel his head turning down slightly to look at me.

I turned my face up and he pressed his forehead to mine. I could feel his heart racing and his breathing stalled a bit. I swallowed.

"Lieblings." Granny said happily hugging us both. Our little moment was broken- not that there had been a moment- and I felt myself cringe.

  "Please don't call us sweethearts while we hug." I said pulling away from both of them. Granny laughed thinking nothing of my complaint.

"Nice job stinkpot. We convinced her." Puck said one granny had left.

  I scoffed. "Until the next fight." Puck laughed pulling a balloon out that was most likely filled with sewer water judging by its smell.

"Wanna start it now?" He asked throwing it up into the air and then catching it.

  "Throw that and I'll do worse than punch you. I have company coming over."

Puck lined up the shot. "Who could possibly be coming that would make me not want to throw this?" He asked looking ready to lob it at my head.

    I smirked. "Just a friend of mine. He really wants to talk to you." Puck raised a brow lowering his weapon a little.

"Oh really?"

"Yep."

"He who?"

"Someone you wronged once."

"So this guys an Everafter?"

"Uh-huh."

"Which one?"

"You'll see." I said mysteriously. Walking towards the door. I took my sweatshirt off revealing the white button-up blouse beneath. The top 3 buttons I had left undone and I flipped my hair over shaking it out as the door bell rang.

I looked over my shoulder at Puck and beckoned him closer. "You want to answer?" I asked with a mischievous grin.

He grabbed the knob and wrenched open the door. "You!"

  Peter smiled. "You must be Puck the 'Trickster King'." He said making air quotes as if this was a false statement.

Puck turned to me slamming the door in Peters face. "Your friends with Peter Pan!"

Maddie here! That's my real name. Hope those who read this in the future(though to you future people it's the present, right now it's air and my self reading this fanfic) will love, comment, and follow me! If you dislike nobody wants to hear your opinion!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️ 😉😁😂🤣😋😛😝😜🤪😀😃😄😆🙃🙂❤️