Valentine's Day Special

Começar do início

Hongjoong comes back after 5 minutes. He carried two bowls on instant ramen.

"You watching SpongeBob on our valentine's date?"

"Why not. It's a great and funny show." Hongjoong chuckles.

"Okay I can't argue with my baby." The both of you watch the SpongeBob series while cuddling. You fell asleep on hongjoong's shoulders though and when he felt the weight of your head.

He could only just smile and peck your forehead before resting his own on yours and turning of the TV. The both of you ended up in deep sleep after.

Park Seonghwa

(A/n: I'm sorry but he looks like one of those people that control the bull

(A/n: I'm sorry but he looks like one of those people that control the bull...was it called a matador? But wait who is the bull?)

What a fantastic day, you finally got to spend time with your best friend. Normally, your homework would be piled up due to the upcoming exams but it's only February, exams are wayyy later.

"So what to do you want to do today ____?" Seonghwa asks with a wide smile.

"Hmm how about come over to my house and we can do some valentine's day thing for our loved ones."

"Both you and I are single? Who are we going to give it to?"

"Each other?" Seonghwa pouts."Oh come on, it's not that bad."

"Making valentine's day gifts for each other when we are just friends...don't you think that's weird ____?" Seonghwa asks.

"Well I don't think it is."

"Hmm do you like me or something that's why you want to do it?"

"Noo." Yes(you secretly liked him)

"Okay let's do it then."

The both of you managed to get to your house and you started to scavenge for your little sister's markers and colour pencils.

"Here, im sure there is more but I couldn't find it." You say as you brought the colouring items.

"I think this should be enough." You grab a sheet of A4 paper and folded it in half. You quickly doodled something on it and when Seonghwa tries to peak at it, you quickly cover it.

"You can't look."

"Fine then you can't look at mine."

Finally you were finished with your card. You turn to Seonghwa and find his staring at you.

"Omg you scared me." You say as you just got a shock of your life.

"Am I that scary?"

"If you stare at me like that, yes." He leans closer and whips out his card.