More Freaks than just Harry

The Dursley's were out shopping. Harry always carried everything so he got to explore the fragments of the world around him. The Dursley's made him invisible in the clothing they determined fit for a freak like him. His name was never allowed. He did knew it but it never existed for him to use.
Harry's clothing:

 It was decided nothing short cutted because the wounds on Harry would show

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was decided nothing short cutted because the wounds on Harry would show. He walks with happiness in his step. He just holds bags. Aunt Petunia stops where she stands in disgust and joy. Harry stops dead. Please, please, please don't be it.  Fear laced in Harry. "More freaks that my Dudley wants to watch to tease. Yes, my dear we shall watch the pathetic show to make suffer for dare to come here at our home. Should we bring our own freak to show off dear?" Petunia says to Dudley. Harry is silently shocked. He starts turning his head looking around for the people like him. He soon stares at two buses that has three caravans each attached to them. There was a large tent set up. Harry feels a small joy. Maybe he can stay with them instead of the Dursley's!
"Yes, we need to set an example of freaks. Mommy!" Dudley says darkly. The aura makes five year old Harry shiver. Petunia soon buys tickets to this show. Backstage VIP tickets even for Harry but that doesn't make him happy. He can feel the dark punishment plan coming towards him. He decides to wait til the show. He'll get to do something fun for once. Maybe finally show bits of himself that the Dursley's would never allow. Himself. His kind hearted self. Not the silent and blank stare of him.

Four men are selling tickets in front of a booth. One of them is the leader of the males in the troop of guy. Maki. He normally never gets mad but that child with black hair and emerald eyes. The clothes obviously ragged and too baggy for his size. It covered almost all his skin but his face. They already found another abandoned child a few days ago, Hermione Jane Granger. A cub werewolf mage abandoned in a library. She was happily reading books that she couldn't notice that her parents drove away. She was five. At least Lilith and Jair were happy to have a little sister. He hoped that they could save this boy. His eyes were indeed struggling to hide the sadness and excitement in his eyes. He was silent however. He was stares at them in plain sercet. Soto then asks for the boy's name. The boy looks at the floor as a beefy man drags him away. "Freak." The thin woman answers before grabbing the tickets and her other son then darting away. Soto was shocked in all his years. No cruel family has ever bought VIP backstage tickets. This family did to set an "example" most likely. It made him sick. Ali pats him. It was going to be a long day. Kiaan ran off to find Ichika, his love, before the others told her the news.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.