"Oh... I thought you'd be alone."

Draco scoffed as he let out a sigh. "What do you want Greengrass?"

She look at me giving me this look of disgusting before turning sweet for Draco. "My family and I were wondering if you like to join us for dinner. It's been so long since our families got together."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I have more pressing matters to attend to."

"Like what?"

"Like taking my beautiful future-bride to dinner, as promise." Draco said looking at me as I smiled back. "Or anything really meaningful in my life."

"Please we both know, as does the entire community that you're using Potter as a mean to get the ministry to forgive."

we both stood up as he gave Astoria a hard look.

"I know what you're doing and I'm going to say this once. This delusion you have Greengrass is nothing short but a delusion. Say another thing horrible toward the love of my life and I will make your entire life miserable."

"Draco..." I said grabbing onto his arm.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Believe me, I've been through everything to have the girl I love and I'm not letting that slip through again so I'll take my chances and I won't let anyone take her away from me. So leave."

Astoria glared at both of us before turning her back and storming out.

"That was a bit harsh don't you think."

"Don't act like you weren't amused." Draco said grabbing my waist.

"It was slightly amusing." I admit. "But a bit harsh dear."

"Did you expect anything less from me?"

"no."

He smiled before pulling me into a kiss.

"Now, let's go. I have a special evening planned for both of us."

"Can't wait."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Three more years later...

I was with Alice in the manor. Alice had recently gotten married to Theo, and so did Draco and I. It was a small ceremony nothing to extravagant, even though Harry look uncomfortable through some of it.

I should also note that Blaise also had gotten married to a girl name Helen. and they've been trying to have children for a while with no results.

"Why haven't you and Draco had any kids yet, knowing how you two spend your time everyone would assume right after the war you'll be giving birth to a whole qudditch team of Draco Malfoy duplicates." Alice said pacing a hand over her six-month belly.

I laughed and handed her some biscuits from the table. We were outside Alice and Theo's home in their backyard just looking out into the garden, listening to the birds singing and the water from the fountains running.

"I don't know I guess having children right away wasn't really on our minds." I said taking a sip from my cup. "We've talk about it and yes we do want them but... I don't I guess I'm scared."

"Davina nothing is going to happen to you." she said taking my hand. "I mean look at Ginny she and Harry already have an adorable baby boy."

"He's going to give my brother a headache I know it."