Wolfie Emalee

Request for EmaleeDixon

Emalee is a five year old little girl who is part wolf and she is in the woods running when something happens and she runs the other way and runs straight into a parked car it's black 67 Chevrolet Impala and she gets scary because she has seen it before as she touches it light and sees a tiny scratch on it and she gets worried she cause it but it was already there but then she hears footsteps coming close and she slides under the car and hides but when they get closer to her and the car she starts to shake and her ears start to move around like crazy.

Dean and Sam Winchester step close to the car and before Dean opens his door he feels something near so he bends down and over and see Emalee under his car shaking like crazy as he smiles At her "darling it's alright we aren't going to hurt you, please come out im Dean Winchester and this is my baby brother Sam what's yours? As you shaking stops and you crawl from under his car "I'm Emalee I'm 5 and you can tell I'm part wolf you two Are hunters right that supernatural stuff like me" as dean laughs "no not like you the bad supernatural stuff your cute as a bug and you aren't harmless" As you giggle at him and he holds his hand out for you "your welcome to join us Emalee we can protective you if you liked right Sam? As Sam nods his head and you take Dean's hand and helps you up to your feet and opens the door so you can get in but stop and turn around looking at him "Dean I may have scratch your car on Sam's side right below the window and I'm sorry" as Dean smirks at you "oh Emalee that scratch was there before you bump into it sweetheart, we had a crash and I haven't had time to fix it yet but that will change when we get home to our bunker in Kansas" as she smiles at him and gets in the backseat And she buckles herself in as Dean and Sam get in the car too, And they head home to Kansas. And Dean and Sam are going to protect Emalee with their lives no matter what happens in the future.

Another part will be up in a few days I hope you like it EmaleeDixon