╁VII

╁Ava

╁Ava

We are now at the bay. I face Kylo Ren."Why did the Emperor want to kill us?" I ask him as I wanted to know the reason why he wanted to kill us so badly. "Rey is the Emperor granddaughter. He killed her parents," he tells me about Rey.

"And you... Ava, you possess the powers of both light and dark. You have the most powerful force in the whole galaxy," he explains.

I back away. I look at my hand in shock. I am powerful. Why me? Of all people why me? And Rey is a Palpatine? What is happening?

Kylo offers me, "We'll kill him. Together." He takes off his mask and tells me, "You know what you'll have to do." He offer his hand again.

I look at his hand and I knew I wanted to be with him. I slowly reach out but I remember...

I wanted to be with...

Ben Solo...

I retract my hand and the Falcon finally arrived. I look at them as the troopers starts shooting. It goes into hyperspeed and the wind blows the all the troopers away.

"Ava!" Rey shouts. I jump to her and the Falcon closes. "Are you alright?" she asks and I put on a fake smile, "Better."

"Kylo killed my mother... and my father... I will find Palpetine and kill him for what he have done to Ben," I tell Poe. "That doesn't sound like you," he says in worry. I kiss his cheek to assure him.

We arrive at Endor. We land roughly because the landing gears are busted. We immediately go out the ship.

We walk to the ocean and see the ruins of the Death Star. "Wha-what is that?" our new droid friend, D-O asks. "That's the Death Star. It's a bad place," Rey replies the droid.

"Rey, can I talk to you," I ask and she nods. I pull her to a private place and immediately tell her, "You're a Palpatine, Rey." She laughs and I look at her seriously. She stops laughing and starts backing away from me.

"Palpetine killed your parents," I add and a tear falls down her eyes. "Is this true?" she asks and I slowly nod. She sinks to the ground and I catch her in my arms.

She starts sobbing on my arm. "We will kill Palpetine together, Rey. I promise that," I assure her and she wipes her tears. "Let's go find that Wayfinder."

We go back to them and Poe tells me, "It will take years to find what were looking for." I smirk at him and grab the dagger. I pull the handle and it reveals a point. I shut my other eye and find the exactly shape in the dagger.

"There's our Wayfinder," I say. Suddenly, some people appear riding a horse-like creatures. Poe and Finn raise thier blasters. "Are you Resistance?" she asks and Poe replies, "That depends."

"We picked up a transmission with someone named Babu Frik," she explains and C3-PO says, "Babu Frik is one of my oldest friend." "He said you would come. He said you are the last hope," she adds.

"We need to get to that wreak. There's something in there that we need," I explain and she offers, "I can take you there by water. But not now, too dangerous. We go first thing in the morning."

"We can't wait til tomorrow," I say to the girl. "We don't have time," I add. "We have no choice Ava. We got to get the ship fixed," Poe says as he follows the girl. "Do you have any spare parts?" Finn and Rey also goes to them.

I sigh and think of a plan. I see a skimmer and smile.