I shook the thought, I refused it to affect me. We'd carry on as any other normal night. I took a seat next to Lou and the rest of the boys followed suit.

We carried on through normal conversation while eating what was left of the pizza. As the evening died down, we had a perfect view of the sunset from our seats on the deck.

I coughed lightly. "So, where's your first stop?" I asked, throwing my used napkin back on the table.

"New York City," said Niall.

"I hate that place, it's so noisy!" Zayn complained, throwing his head back to gaze up at the pink and purple hues in the sky.

"Yeah, but the girls..." Harry sighed to himself, a lopsided smirk forming on his face.

Lou frowned. "I wanna meet some American girls, maybe we should come visit you guys!"

At this I smacked Lou's shoulder. Hard. He let out a low whine and rubbed the sore spot.

"There will be no American girls for you!" I said. He reached down and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Is this a challenge?" he breathed into my face, a devilish smirk reaching his eyes.

"No. It's a promise," I said, glaring right back at him.

"And what if I run away?" he came back.

"Then there's no point in returning, because I would never take you back." I threatened, a smile tugging at my own lips.

"It's a good thing I hate American food then," he said, kissing me tenderly.

"So," Liam coughed from his position across the table. "Anyone up for a game of Scrabble?"

"I'll go get the board!" I heard Niall pipe up, using any excuse he could to leave the table as me and Lou continued to make out in front of our friends. "Where is- on second thought, I'll find it myself." I heard the front door close.

"Whatever you do, don't think about pink elephants riding unicycles," someone whispered into my ear, causing me to burst out laughing and break away from Lou.

It's impossible to not think about pink elephants riding unicycles when someone tells you not to.

I turned and gave a glare to a smirking Zayn.

"Niall, you can come back now! It's safe!" Zayn called back into the apartment. Lou pouted.

"You ruin all my fun mate," he said. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"We can pick up where we left off later," I whispered into his ear with a wink.

"OK. Ew. Disturbing." Liam said, rubbing his temples with his fingers. I laughed out loud. Lou turned to Harry, a contemplating look on his face.

"Is it just me, or does Anna always taste like the last food she ate when you kiss her?" I blushed profusely at my embarrassing boyfriend.

Why'd I have to love such an idiot?

"She does actually. I remember one time after she ate some garlic she kissed me. Nastiest thing ever." Harry said, a smile tugging at his lips as he glared at me.

"Huh. Wonder why that is." Lou said, turning to me, "Anna, do you like, press your lips up to your food before you eat it?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, Louis, how'd you figure me out?" I said sarcastically. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"I'm going to have to have you eat some carrots before we kiss again," he teased, poking my cheek.

"Oh joy." I muttered, holding back a smile.

Suddenly Niall came back onto the deck, red box in hand.

"I got the game guys!" Lou pulled me closer as we all gathered around the table to play the board game.

Just like a family...

What can I say? Me and my regular family, we were never close. Lou always felt like a brother to me when we were younger, someone I could rely on always. Sitting around the table with these five guys, laughing and joking, I felt closer to a family then I had in my entire life. William kicked from inside my stomach and I smiled looking down at him. Looks like someone agrees with me.

"Niall! You can't use 'fuck' as a word, it's not accepted in the English Dictionary!" Liam groaned, putting his head in his hands. I chuckled to myself.

Yup...this was family.

*I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22, everything will be alright if you keep me next to you; and you don't know about me, but I bet you want tooo everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're twenty twooooooooooo"

Sorry about that TSwizzle jam moment, I just love her new album so much :')

This chapters more of a filler than anything else. I promise it'll pick up again soon:) Let me know what you thinkk

oh and I suck at writing goodbyes so there won't be any. the band will just be gone in the next chapter sorry ya'll