Chapter 1

~3rd person~

Monika was sitting in her room doing nothing when she heard a knock at the door.

"M'lady?" said a servant.

"What is it?" Monika snapped.

"Why are you not at Greenhaven?" asked the servant.

"I don't want to be there right now." Monika said.

The servant nodded like she knew everything even though she did not.

"Now, OUT!" Monika yelled.

She saw the fear in the servants eyes as she ran. Monika slumped onto her bed wondering what to do. Monika called out Lily, her dragon from passive state.

"Come, Lily."  Monika said softly.

 A flash of light and the dragon roared with glee to finally be freed from the tattoo on Monika's wrist. Lily curled up on Monika's foot while wrapping her tail around her ankle. Monika bent down to pet the 15-year-old dragon who was oddly small like her mother, Scarlett. 

"Want to go to Greenhaven or not?" Monika asked.

Lily let out a sigh, saying that she needs to go there.

"Fine."Monika stood up almost losing balance since Lily was still on her foot.

"Lily, please get off." Monika said. She sounded a bit annoyed.

Lily got off and Monika went to get out of the heavy dress she had on. Then, she got into a tunic, pants, her waterbending pouch, Metal bracelets that go up to her elbows, and her sword and sword belt. Monika put her sword in its Scabbard and headed out with Lily on her shoulder and tail down Monika's back.

~How's that for a first chapter??? Huh? Nevermind, leave a comment down below and follow me!!!~