Deaf becomes a daddy!

Request for NeganIsACat

Deaf is on a run with the rangers when he comes across a Apache little girl who is name River, her home burned down by the army she is a solo survivor but she isn't alone this women from another tribe a few towns over has been watching over her the lady is called Diamond and she has a little boy named Mason around Rivers who is two years old, Mason is 1 year old. When Deaf comes across them. And takes a liking to them all especially River and Diamond.

And as for Mason he sees himself in him and it scary him because deaf isn't a good man he is a ranger and shit isn't as it seems with the rangers, especially when he is on the road with them they do alot of stuff that isn't good, as he takes them three to his farm to city's over and let's them live there with him and he learns river was a member of tribe who was killed by the army and Diamond and Mason was a part of another tribe who wasn't harmed and it gets under his skin and he adopts river and asks  diamond to marry him and he also adopts Mason over time he becomes a husband and a father to two in no time, it's amazing how one minute he is with the rangers and the next he is married with two kids just like that. As diamond, river and Mason love deaf and he loves them he hates to leave them when he goes with the rangers but he knows he has a family to return to as soon as he gets done with the rangers, river is a sweet little girl who loves deaf as her daddy Mason loves deaf too especially since he safe him and his mommy and River and as for diamond she loves deaf and her two kids in river and Mason and they have a home on Deaf's farm.

Deaf doesn't take long runs no more with the rangers but he is gone sometimes for a few days but nothing longer then a week he loves being home with his kids and wife and he knows sooner than later he will retire from the Texas rangers and be a stay at home husband and father to his kids and wife but right now he is making money for his new family and Saving it for the long run because anything can happen to anyone and he knows this first hand.

Another part ?