HOW WE ROLL

🌻You will be paired in a group of three.

🌻Every week, your partners will change but if you would like a permanent partner, you will have to fill a form for that, stating the name of the partner and their books.

🌻You will read three chapters of your partner's book in the span of one week.

🌻You can leave the club or go on hiatus. But if you have an assignment, it must be completed before you proceed.

🌻There will be a BOTW and you will read two chapters. The BOTW will be chosen based on the person who gives the best reviews.

🌻Follow this account, the admins and also follow your partners.

🌻Always ensure to start your reviews with the tag #SBC. You'll need at least six in-line comments(not those like cool, wow) and your final review must be at least eight sentence.

🌻Password is your favorite genre.

🌻Your comments must be constructive. You can make use of emojis if you wish. Words like 'wow, this was good' won't be accepted. Give reasons as to why you enjoyed the chapter and places the author should improve on. While doing this, remember to be nice. Rudeness will not be tolerated. If a member is rude to another, he/she will be removed from the club immediately.

🌻There will be a first trial for newcomers to see if they are serious about joining. They will be reading a chapter of the Admin's book and commenting on it.

🌻When you are done, you tag this account next to your assignment and say, 'Done'

That's all!
If you would be interested in being an Admin, you can PM me. ^_^