✰ purgatory; 001 ✰

Începe de la început

"... I understand."

Her lips tugged slightly, forming into a smile. But if Yoongi was being honest, it doesn't look anything like a smile. "Good."

"... Doctor Han said," Yoongi clenched his coat. "I need to write down... a nickname."

She raised her eyebrow. "Well, good to know that little mutt already explained it to you." She walked towards her desk and placed her manicured hand on the brown envelope.

"What do you want to be called here, Mr. Min? I suggest that you keep the family name attached since the teachers already knew that you, the son, burnt the Mins family alive." Yoongi flinched.

"That damn detective already ran his mouth everywhere and the whole country probably know your face by now." She muttered under her breath.

"It looks like he held a strong grudge towards you, not that I'm surprised. The bastard couldn't even find a single trace of you. He blindly accused you just because you're a bit... suspicious." She smirked. "You're alive yet you can't remember anything. Tragic."

Yoongi glared at her. "Shut your mouth or I'll rip it off from your damn face, you old hag."

Principal Reiss raised a brow, an amused smile on her face. "My my, you dare to threaten me and insult me in German. Pretty bold for a new student."

Yoongi paused. What the fuck did I just say to her?

"... I don't... know." He frowned. "What did... I say?"

Principal Reiss smirked at him. "I let you off the hook just this once since it was my fault to provoke you. Let's discuss your division's color and dorm." Yoongi could only nodded at her, feeling weirded out by his sudden outburst.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Yoongi went to the 8th floor where his dorm was located. He was put into the Vongola dorm and Ruby division.

I burnt my whole family, including my parent's siblings and they died slowly after the fire started but it wasn't the cause of their death. So arson and murder? Yoongi tilted his head, clutching the envelope he received from the principal tightly.

Based on what Doctor Han told me they were supposed to put me in Amethyst division and Pendragon's dorm. But they put me in Ruby division and Vongola's dorm instead.

Levant have a weird way to divide their students based on their crimes.

Emerald division (Ainsworth dorm) is for those who had done little crimes that eventually became a habit such as stealing, damaging private property, faking identities, voice phishing, trespassing, etc.

Sapphire division (Vaughn dorm) is where they put the students who used to be a junkie and sold drugs, underage prostitution, child porn, gang fights, etc.

Ruby division (Vongola dorm) is where they put the students who had done arson, attempt of murder, ransom, human trafficking and slavery, etc.

Amethyst division (Pendragon dorm) is where they put the murderer, rapist, other bigger crimes that you could think off.