School

"Kala Marie Smith get out of bed, school starts in 9 min" Said my brother Sam. That is when I jumped out of bed and raced to my closet got dressed and went to my Aston Martin and drove to school. When I parked my car I saw 5 teenagers that I didn't see before. But I didn't care I walked to class and sat down and played on my phone and till class started. When the bell ranged for the last class the 5 kids that I saw in the morning came in. Just my luck the teacher put them at my table cause it was the only one opened. They said there hi's and sat down right as they did the teacher said "Kala here's your internship form you got the job to work with Dr.Cullen." Right as I said thank you the new kids said " you'll be working with our dad at the hospital." said the Pixie. She said "my name is Alice" then she pointed to her right "this is Jasper and then pointed to her left this is Rosalie and then a big kid this is Emmet and finally this is Edward."she said. "Hi my name is Kala." They all said hi or hello. Then the bell ranged for the end of the day. It was slippery when I got out that I slipped and fell but when I was trying to get up I heard a sound that scared me to the bone.when I looked up a car came towards me I waited for the impact but all I felt was a hand that held me when I looked up it was Edward. Right when I was going to ask how did you get here so fast. I felt a sharp thing in my leg I looked down it was glass and my leg was bleeding hard. Right when the ambulance came I passed out to the lack of blood.