It's becoming complicated.

Start from the beginning

"Don't you think it's in appropriate to touch a maiden, when you are married Rajkumaar Nakul." I spat with as much venom as I can.

"Stop now Adrika. Please. I'm begging you. I'm dying a little with everytime I'm thinking anything. Unless you want my soul to leave my body. Stop. What do you want me else to do?" He said.

"Nothing. I don't want Droupadi's husband to do anything. Yes I wanted my love, my kumar to fight for me. I wanted my man to keep his words." I said.

"You are hurting. And the reason is me. That is enough for me to loathe myself. Please. Help me."

      V He said in such a dead voice that it took me out of my own grief. Get yourself together Adrika. You knew this would happen yet here you are. He had no choice. What you expected him to do. He was more broke than me. More devastated. I needed to fix that otherwise I would lose him to his grief.

"Ok. Tomorrow evening. I want pandavas here. We can try to find something." I said. He was delighted as a child and tried to hug me. But I stopped him.
"It still immoral to touch me." His smile dropped.
To which I smiled and said

"I still love you to death. But I have to clean up the mess you create. Until then keep your hands to yourself."

Even I was shock at my language. May be all this stress made me loose my composer and my words were more 21 century. He smiled doubtfully.
"Sometimes you just shock me a lot."

            After he left I felt like talking to Bhrata Kishn. So I left my chambers in search for him. I found him talking to Droupadi. Laughing. Like nothing happened. Then I realized he never came back to meet me. He was the one who made me go through all this and not even care. Anger build up in me. Which caused a fires to burn more furiously. That caught their attention.

"Adrika?

"Adrika?... Sakhi I wasn't able to introduce you to my sister before. This is Adrika Idivita." Bhrata Krishn said. Droupadi looked me up and down. And said

"I heard rumors about her." She said in a tone which was way away from pleasant. It had a hint of rage and mockery. I may not have archived what ever tales everyone knew about me but I sure as hell bust my ass up for the powers I have now. I didn't remember her to be this arrogant. Is she the same droupadi I know?

"I asure you sakhi all that you herard about my pyari behna is true." Bhrata Krishn said.

"Govind! You always portrait someone  like they were never like. The princess looks too fragile for whatever the tales say."

"It's queen for you Droupadi. I rule my kingdom any will be appreciative if I treated as so." I said as calmly as possible.

"Of course. The kingdom of unnaturals. It's really hard right, being the black sheep, not only in the family but in the whole society?" She said. Ohk. Now she is actually wanted to hurt me. Is she suspicious or just jealous. Or there's something I missed. But she didn't only insult me, my people and my existence. I didn't want to drop to such a low degree but the princess needed a reality check.

"My people are called supernatural. They are more connected to nature than humans. But you ignorance is forgiven due to your lack of education and social skills. And being the black sheep is hard. So I'll let my brother give you some advice how to survive being one." I said to which she gave a confused look.

"You are one now Droupadi. Married to 5 different men, your beloved society doesn't look at this very kindly I fear. My journey was easy. Society looks at me with respect and some fear. I can't imagine how you will bear being looked at with disgust. Bhrata Krishn marg darshan karen." I said very condescendingly. The first time I saw him panicking.
(Show her path)

"I'll come meet you after a while." He said to me as I turned around leaving.

"I'll retire to bed now."

           I said without looking back. Then I heard her broke down crying. I felt bad yet she had it comming. This is from me as well as my Subhadra. My fragile sister God knows how she will handle this heart breaking news. But again she was comfortable with the polygamy concept. Maybe it won't affect her much. But still sharing your love, your right as a wife with another woman can be heart breaking for any woman. I didn't realize and sleep overtook me.

A/N
Hi everyone. I hope all are safe and sound from this epidamic environment. Stay safe and inside. And use your time reading this book, voting and commenting.
Until next time....