End of Flashback:

Taehyung's P.O.V.

A girl keeps running, she is afraid she cries in fear, holding her joseon gown while running, she is being chased by some man who attempting to kill her. She runs inside the forest, hoping the mysterious man to be gone by now. Seeing the man she knows, she asked for his help  but before she knew it the man she knows, already falls on his knees and been shot with an arrow it his back through his chest. She cried..

I woke up breathing heavily, sweats around my forehead. I stand up and go to the kitchen to drink water. "You have a bad dream?" Hoseok asked, I nodded my head putting down the glass on the table. "About, the girl again?" He asked, I nodded "You know I just think of something." I looked at him, to hear what he was about to say. "Jimin, sometimes dreamt himself a prince in Joseon era. And you always, dream about that girl in Joseon era and cried with unbearable pain in your chest. While Jimin felt the same way. What if, you and Jimin are connected before.?" And at his statement it made me more curious about my past. What if he is right, what if me and Jimin are connected. What if Jimin is that man's brother in my dream. "You, and your theories hyung" he tssk "it makes sense though" he pout "whatever hyung" I said "wait, what if that girl you are dreaming is the soul you need to be a human?" And it makes my mind go crazy. I looked at him "So, all we need to do is to find that woman." He nodded his head. "I swear, I will cut her head off if I met her" Hoseok hyung gasped. "WHy?" He asked "Because this all happened because of her" I let out, my nerves rise up as I remember everything, I've been through. "The almighty  did this things for reason V." Hoseok hyung lift his hand up and put it on my shoulder, and caress it in a gentle manner before leaving me with his advice.

It was a peaceful morning, when I woke up again. The sun shines brightly, on my face  making my eyes, close their lids. I sighed when my alarm rings, once again I need to do my work.

Get souls...

Get souls...

And souls...

I heave a sigh before standing up, cards are all over my nightstand. Full of names of people and time of their death. With a place written where should I get them. Reading the letters, a smile crept on to my lips when I saw where the place of the first soul will be fetch. "Seoul Univ." I mumbled before rushing to the bathroom to prepare myself for another long day.

Your P.O.V.

Struggling...

Thats how am I right now, I slept late last night after taking care of Jk, and talking to the boys. Chewing on the sandwich in my mouth, I grab the comb for my hair. My hair tangles around it, and I hissed in pain. Time ticking, as saw Yoon Gi lying on my couch again. I just ignored the pale guy, who seems having fun closing his lids not giving a shit to world and what happens around him. I left, grabbing my keys, and lock my door. Running to streets, sweats falls down on me. Water was felt on my feet while I run on the flood until it hits me...

Shit...

"I left my other shoe!" I cursed people stares at me. "Way to go, Cinderella" I heard a random voice said. "Screw you!" I snort back and lift my left foot up to continue to walk way back home.  I cursed and cursed at myself while walking back home, but then a hand on my left feet made me stop on my tracks. The man who have, a dark hat kneeled and take off the wet sock and change it with a new one, before putting my left shoe in my feet. Brows raised, I wonder who is this guy. Is it V or Jk? "Its not twelve yet, Cinderella" the voice spoke, making me recognise the man.

Thump..

Thump..

My heart(is on fire for your love♬♬ lol cant help it.) Beats louder than usual, a bunny smile appeared on his face, when he stand up infront of me. My cheeks tinted pink, as I look at the bunny guy. "Thanks" once again I cant heard my words, once again he made me stammered on my words. I hate the fact I stuttered sometimes infront of him. "Youre late? No problem" he winks before holding my hand. "Jeeeeykeeey dont you dare!" I let out and heard his laugh. Its amazing...

And then a strong gust of wind hits us, and now Im in the corridor. "Tadaaa, you still- his words cuts off when I tiptoed and remove his hat, he chuckled and continue. "Have a 5 mins left" he reminds me, I smiled "thank yo--" this time my words are cut off "no thank you for last night, wait it sounds weird" and I laughed knowing what he meant. His dirty mind makes it way to his brain again "just kidding, but seriously thank you." He smiled and ruffled my hair, making me feel small under his touch, it was gentle yet its full of love. Or maybe its just me who felt it that way.. He bend his knees a little to reach my face "You get inside and stay safe okay?" I just nodded my head not even daring to look at his brown mesmerising eyes. He smiled , and I walk off afraid that he might hear my heartbeat. I run away and heard his laugh through the corridor. Getting inside the room, my friends greeted me. I smiled at them, but Gyeong shim's brows is raised. "Where did you hella come from? And with a hat?" She hold my wrist that holding the hat. 'Ohh shit' I cursed under my breath  and before I move my feet to go out and give back Jk his hat. The teacher came in...

Time ticking, I watch the clock move its hand waiting impatiently to the bell rings, Ughhh Math sucks! I shouted in my head, and then heard a knock, the teacher stops and went to the door to talk to someone. "Ahm, y/n youre excuse" and he continues to discuss his lessons, finally walking to the door, "I forgot my hat" Jk chuckled "yep, you forgot it bunny boy" I smiled and gave it to him. He thanked me before, leaving ...

Getting back in to the hell, or they so called room. I got in, sitting back on my seat, Gyeong shim asked me who is it, and I just mouthed 'Jk' she is far away from me, thats why its boring. She just nodded her head before listening to the prof. Well, Gyeong shim really loves math, she love reading books about knowledge. And I got a high grade in math because of her. 'What are friends for right?.' Looking at the view outside, I saw a girl walking and a new building that is under construction, staring bored I saw every little things outside even the worker who fell asleep while holding the steel pipes..My eyes widen, and it woken me up realising, the steel pipes were gonna fall on the girl. "Watch out!" I shouted and saw a grimreaper behind her holding a mysterious card with an eyes wide. Before the anything happens to the girl I rushed out push her away, closing my eyes and wait for the pipe to fall on me. But instead I felt an arms around me, and his back was covering the pipe that dare to fall on me. He secured me in his arms protectively.

"Once again, V saved me.."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Guys check out the "Golden Romance" by: @hydewithme its beautiful, and one of favorite books so far it's a jk fanfic.. well just suggesting...  hihi

Peace out!