Seulgi's POV

Seulgi's POV

When I opened my eyes I saw my body with so many machines and cables attached to it. Shit, Am I dead? I looked around and I saw my doctor, my mom and wait there is a someone else and why is she kneeling in front of my mom? I moved closer to her and as I move closer I'm sure that it's her. But what is she doing here?

"Please mom.. Please no..." The moment I saw her face, I swear my heart breaks into million pieces. See? This is the very reason why I don't want her to know. She'll be hurt so much. But really? Why is she here? As far as I remember she's doing really great in Paris.

Flashback...................

"Seulgi-unnie, I can't do that to Irene-unnie. I love both of you and I don't want to lose her either."

"Joy please."

"No Seulgi-unnie. Just tell her the truth..."

"Tell her what Joy? That hey, Irene. I have a brain cancer and I'm dying? Is that what you want me to tell her?"

"If that's what you need then be it. She deserves to know the truth unnie. She will be devastated but it is what it is."

"But Joy..she will suffer... she will be stuck taking care of me. But come to think of it, if we succeed in this plan..chances are she will be able to move on and she might find someone else for her... the one that can make her happy again and someone that can stay with her for a long time."

"But unnie, what about you?"

"I will be fine as long as she's okay. She's my priority Joy so please.."

"Still no unnie.."

"Fine then I'll just hire somebody else to do it for me."

"You're crazy....Ugghhh fine unnie."

Today is the day that I will execute my plan. To be honest, I felt like I wanted to back out already. I can't imagine waking up and sleeping at night without my bunny. My heart hurts so much that I have to let go of her. The first time I saw her, I just fell in love with her. I vividly remember this beautiful girl working so hard as she wiped the tables in McDonalds. And then fate made it's way and I saw her again in the new university I transfered to. One day, I saw her sitting by herself and I pulled out all the courage I have just to talk to her and from there I learned all the hardships that she's going through. At that moment, I promised myself that I will help and I will protect her. We became closer and closer until one day I asked her to be my girlfriend. Man, I tell you..that was one of the happiest day of my life. She said yes and we had our first kiss. Soon I asked her to live with me cause I just can't take how her family treated her. We were so happy until I have learned about my cancer. I've been having a lot of head aches and numbness. I'm always so tired and felt like vomiting all the time. I didn't tell Irene that it has been consistent and I hide it from her when I went to the hospital for a check up. I just don't want her to worry so much and I was right. It wasn't a simple illness.I was deeply in thought when Joy talked to me.

"Seulgi-unnie, you can still back out with your plan." Joy worriedly said. I shaked my head and proceded to the plan.

"Seulgi-bear, I'm home. I've got some food for ----------- " She was so schoked when she saw me kissing Joy.

"What the hell? What's the meaning of this?" She said full of anger and hurt.

"Irene, I thought you'll be ba----" Then she slapped my face so hard. I deserved it but it's the only way. I'm so sorry Baechu.