"Baby something wrong?" Di asked looking my face.

I hugged her tight to control my emotions.

"Nothing di" I broke the hug and smiled at her.

"Really?" She frowned asking me.

"Will I lie to you?" I hit the point and she smiled.

"Ok go and take some rest. Till then I will finish the work which my sadist boss has given me as a compensation for asking leave." She said cursing her boss.

I smiled and nodded at her. I rushed to my room and fell on the bed. I remembered the kiss again and tears roll down from my eyes. I digged my face in the pillow and cried vigorously.

****

It's been five days I returned home. I didn't even open the window from where I can see his room. I decided I will stay away from him. It wasn't his mistake. He never saw me atleast directly then how can I expect him to love me? It's me who let my heart grow feelings for him. I should start controlling my feelings. That is why I thought not to open the window. This window is the major cause that let me grow feelings for him. So I thought to stop even opening the window so that I don't grow feelings more.

"Babyy!" I heard Di's call.

She is back from office. I ran to the hall to see him along with her. Why don't you let me alone? I sighed and went towards di. She gave me a packet. Food! My eyes shined and I immediately sat on the couch. I don't remember any other thing when I see junk food. I opened the pizza box and started having it. Umm... It's so yummy.

"Di I Love You so much!" I said with food munching in my mouth.

I heard two people laughing and looked up. He is also laughing. I got mesmerised seeing him. I got lost seeing his laughing face and kept staring him with my mouth open and food inside it. He looked at me and smiled brightly. Suddenly he looked away and I looked down concentrating on my pizza.

"Bye Khushi!" I heard him but I didn't look up because I can't see him kissing my di again.

I was having my pizza with full concentration when a hand was about to take a piece. I immediately hit that hand as I know it was Di's hand.

"Oye it was me who bought it!" She said dramatically.

I pouted and passed the piece to her. She laughed and fed me. I grinned and had my pizza happily. I hugged di happily and kissed her cheek.

"I Love You di!" I squealed.

She laughed and kissed my forehead.

"I have a surprise for you!" She said smiling.

I looked at her. Will she say that she loves him? My heart sunk even thinking about it.

"Day after tomorrow we are going to spend whole day together. No work." She said with happy face.

"Really?" I asked her with shine in my eyes. The thought of her loving him went from my brain

"Yes. My birthday only with my baby sister!" She said smiling brightly.

I hugged her again happily.

"You are the best!" I said squeazing her in my hug.

"Ragu yaar you are squeazing me!" She said struggling in my hold.

I giggled and left her. She glared me while I held my ears cutely looking at her. She couldn't resist my cuteness and smiled finally. I was about to hug her again but she kept her hands. I pouted. She laughed and this time she only hugged me. I grinned widely.