"I would really like to take you but I don't have the money at the moment," he sighed, a defeated expression taking over his smile. But he was surprised when I suddenly took his hand and lead him into the arcade.

"H-hey, what are you doing?" he asked, watching the back of my head as I pulled him over to one of my favourite machines. Arriving in front of it, I dropped my bag and began rummaging through it. Finally finding my wallet, I stood and slid a coin into the machine.

"Don't worry about paying for anything, Kaminari," I assured, sending the boy a closed-eyed smile. He looked panicked, his hand reaching out to stop me sliding coins into the machine.

"You don't have to do that." In response to that, I just smiled, showing him that I had no problem doing it.

"When you asked me if I wanted to come out with you, I was really unsure because I didn't know you at all. But after getting to know you, I'm happy to pay for the arcade because I'm having a lot of fun," I expressed, continuing to smile. He took a moment to think it over before giving in.

"Fine, but next time I'm paying," he said quietly, watching as I finished paying, putting my wallet back into my school bag. I then positioned myself on one side of the machine, gesturing to the space beside me. He approached and stood close, grabbing a firm hold on the joystick in front of him.

"Do you like fighting games like this?" he asked, picking out his character as I did the same. I hummed, spending a while deciding on who I wanted to be.

"Yeah, this is actually my favourite machine," I answered, not noticing how he watched me in the corner of his eye.

"Too bad I'm gonna beat you on your favourite machine," he teased, easily getting a laugh out of me.

"We'll see about that."

---------------------------------------

"Come on, one more time," Kaminari whined, nudging my shoulder with his.

"I've already beaten you four times, let's go play something else," I laughed, nudging him in return. He sent me a mischievous smile before picking up his bag, beginning to walk over to another machine.

"Fine, but I'll pick one and I'll definitely win this time," he teased. Picking up my own bag, I playfully poked my tongue out at him. He gasped in fake disbelief, making me laugh once again. Making my way over to him, a kid started running without looking and nearly crashed into me. But before I would be hit, Kaminari pulled me out of the way, his hand still holding my forearm and his other resting on my back, holding me close to his chest. It was a protective position, one in which someone would hold their significant other.

The kid was quick to notice his mistake, giving a quick apology before he was off running again. It was after that when Kaminari and I realised the position we were in, the blonde taking a step back, gently releasing my arm.

"Are you alright?" he asked, giving me a concerned look. I nodded with a smile, linking my arm with his as we had done after getting off the train.

"You can choose the next machine," I said, wanting to completely forget the intimate position we were formerly in.

--------------------------------------------

"Yes! I finally beat you!" he cheered, arms raised in the air. I couldn't help but laugh, resting my hands on the wheel of the machine we were currently playing on.

"I guess you're just better at racing games," I jokingly admitted, both of us watching the placings come up. Kaminari had beaten me by a split second, coming first place while I came after him in second place.

"Well, at least you didn't get beaten by the computer," he chuckled, trying to give me a little reassurance. I playfully rolled my eyes, making him laugh. Then the high score leaderboard came up, the names at the top making us laugh despite how dumb they were. Three letter names like ASS and POO, both of us unable to hold back our laughter even though we knew that we were acting immaturely. But that was the fun of it, laughing to the point where I could feel the strain in my cheeks from things that were so very stupid.

Once we had gotten over that, I offered to pay for another game but Kaminari was quick to refuse. That surprised me.

"Huh? Why not? Do you wanna go home now?" I asked, catching him off guard. His eyes widened, head shaking.

"No way, I'm having way too much fun with you to go home now. I just don't want you to spend more money on me," he assured, his eyes scanning the room in hopes of finding something the two of us could do which wouldn't take anymore more money from my wallet. But unfortunately, there was nothing there that the two of us could do that didn't require money. To get his attention, I gently tugged on the sleeve of his uniform jacket, having him turn and meet my gaze.

"I know you're worried about the money but it's fine. How about we play one last thing and then we can find something else to do?" I offered, watching his panicked expression turned to one of relief.

"Sure, just one more though." I nodded and the we began walking around, trying to decide what we should do before we left. It was then that Kaminari stopped, making me do the same. I followed his line of sight, noticing an area where there were a lot of claw machines.

"Do you wanna do one of those?" he asked, "If we win one at least we'll get something out of it." I nodded, the two us walking over to the claw machines. We looked through the glass of each one, deciding what we were willing to try and win. There was a plethora of figurines and plushies to choose from, but one caught my eye. A machine at the end of the row was lit up a bright yellow, the plushies inside making me very interested.

"Huh? Do you wanna win a Pikachu?" he asked, referring to the machine filled with the electric-type Pokemon plushies. I nodded slowly, staring through the glass at them. Quickly pulling my wallet from my bag, I slid in 100 yen giving myself 3 turns. Moving the joystick above one of the Pikachu's, I dropped it down, watching in anticipation. The claw picked the plushie up but dropped it almost immediately. Huffing quietly, I did the same, receiving the same outcome. Staring longingly into the machine, I gave this last turn a lot of thought but was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. Glancing back at the boy behind me, he smiled gently.

"Can I try?" he asked, his cheeks tinted a light pink. Knowing that I wasn't going to do any better than my last 2 tries, I stepped aside and allowed him to have a go. I watched carefully through the glass as the claw moved above another Pikachu before dropping down. This time it lifted it, the plush beginning to slide out of the claw again. I let out a quiet, defeated sigh but retracted it when I watched something catch the claw. The Pikachu remained hanging, the claw now only holding onto its tag. My eyes followed as it moved over to the collection compartment, dropping the plushie inside. I was quick to reach in and pull the plush out, hugging it to my chest. I then turned to Kaminari with a wide, thankful smile.

"Thank you for winning this for me," I thanked him, my smile showing just how much joy the plush had brought me. With a hand resting on the back of his neck, he smiled back.

"It's nothing really, I'm just happy you like it."

Thought that the date would end in this chapter but I had so much I wanted to add to it that it's going to continue. But that just means that you get more Kaminari content! The next chapter will only partially be Kaminari then it will turn into some Hitoshi stuff. But you'll see when we get there. Thanks for reading :)