First day...

Tw for all chapters: cussing

3rd person POV

It was the first day of school, like many others. Today was different, though. A new kid had come to his school. This was fairly common, but he was  Logan's cousin. "Shit. I'm probably gonna be the first fucking person he wants to meet." He thought. But the more he thought about that, the more anxiety he had. He decided to shove that thought out of his mind. His Best Friend Forever came over to pick him up. "Damn! It's not even 6:30 yet and he's already here." He said to himself. Virgil went to his door and let him in. "Hi.. Roman." He mumbled. In reply Roman said: " Goood morning! Better get ready before 7:30. I'll make us some breakfast." Virgil walked up to his room and said good morning to his smol pet Gryphon, Gwen. Virgil put on some good looking dark blue jeans with a ripped purple t-shirt and a black and purple jacket with a zipper zipped up halfway. He felt something claw on to his shoulder. "Oh hey Gwen! Wanna go to school with me? Cmon, let's go." Virgil walked downstairs and ate the breakfast Roman had made. "Come on, Virgil! It's already 7:15! Logan has been in the car with his cousin." Roman yelled at Virgil. "Okay, okay." Virgil responded. They headed into the car, and guess what? Virgil had to sit next to Logan's goddamn cousin. His cousin actually looked... Cute? Well, Virgil said hi to Logan's cousin and sat down. All of them headed off to school. While they were driving, Virgil put on his headphones and listened to music whilst the others were conversing. When they got there, Virgil got out and looked at the school. He read the sign. "Youtuber school" Wow, he thought. "So original" he said sarcastically. He walked in, slightly ahead of the others. He looked at all of the other kids there. He practically knew everyone. The first people he saw there were mostly the more popular people such as: Pewdiepie, Markiplier, Shane Dawson, Jenna marbles, DanTDM. He was quite nervous to walk back in to this... Place. Nobody talked to him as his only friends were Thomas, Roman, Logan, and a few others. "Locker (insert number) ..." He thought. He loved his custom locker. It was dark purple with a decal of a black cloud with lightning coming out of it. He felt someone push him as he got Gwen out of his backpack. "Oh my god. I forgot. I forgot." He thought as he turned around only to reveal those three people who made his life hell. (Ok, I know these are some random youtubers and I have no hate on them, it's just the only people I could think of. And I know that two of these people aren't friends anymore, but it's my fucking story so I can do whatever.) Kaden, Albert, and Jake. His friends were far away, but Logan's cousins locker was right next to his. Jake pinned  Virgil to the wall and said, "You aren't just going to get a freebie on the first day of school. No, no, no." Jake had an evil smirk on his face, and punched Virgil in the stomach. Virgil let out a wheeze of pain and kicked his legs. He saw Albert holding Gwen and had his hand loosely gripped around Gwens neck. Patton saw this and jumped onto Jake and punched him in the face. "Now you leave him alone. Or I'll slice your neck." Patton said to jake. He got off of jake and went for Albert and laden and held them both up by the shirt and said almost the same thing. Patton grabbed Gwen from Alberts hands and the three bullies walked off. "Here's your pet! I'm sorry they did that to you. I'm Patton by the way." Patton said to Virgil. "O-oh.. Thank you so much.. Patton! I'm Virgil." Virgil responded. "Oh... Virgil, hm? That's a really nice name!" Patton said. "Thank you.." Virgil said back. "Will you walk me to class?" Asked Virgil. "Mhmm." Said Patton. They walked to class together silently, but it was a nice silence. Virgil was calmed now.

Woohoo! 702 words. Yay ❤️