Chapter 16: Eye for an eye

Start from the beginning

And here, we have a pair of teenager, students. What could possibly go wrong!

The path that Zero two and Hiro were on was a brick path that weaved itself through the midst of vibrant flowers, and gracious trees.

'So,' Zero two took a seat on one of the benches that lined the path. 'what do you have in store for me?'

Hiro took a seat next to her,

'You seem like this is bothersome for you... We don't have to talk if you don't want to, I remember you not liking it when we talk, and not to sound rude or anything, but it doesn't like you get along with anyone... why is that?'

She smiled,

'You don't need to act stupid; I'm sure you can guess why I'm not the best with people...'

'Quite the opposite, in fact; I think your great with people, you've gotten nearly every boy in the school at your knees!'

She laughed,

'Are you always this much of a charmer, darling~'

Hiro's cheeks got a little darker.

She continued,

'I was always alone due to my horns... I had many who wanted to work beside me, due to my status and looks, but there was no genuine feelings or friendship involved... I was always alone...'

'I'm sorry to hear that... I don't know what else I should say to that...'

'Then don't say anything...'

'Ok... Wh-'

'Why don't I ask you something? For a change. I'm not that interesting, am I?'

'...Sure; what would you like to know?'

'Do I know you?'

'I don't... think so... I feel like we do know each other, but I just... I don't know...'

His mind was calculating and in deep thought. It was cute for Zero two to watch. The way his eyebrows would slightly furrow, and how his eyes would squint. His hand almost tried to stroke his nonexistent beard!

'My cute little darling...' she thought, 'Let's see how long I can keep you for...'

'Hmm... I feel like... I know you... too?'

'Curiouser, and curiouser...'

They sat in silence, their eyes wavering across the garden.

Eventually, Hiro's embarrassed teen instincts acted up, allowing Zero two the further amusement of his flustered face. He didn't even make that much movement; his face, from confuzzled to beet read, was all that it took for Zero two.

'Maybe she has had some experience with people... After all, she knows what makes people freak out - I can't remember the last time Zorome got half as worked up as he did this morning!'

'I haven't got much more to talk about, I'm afraid...' Zero two's voice cut through the silence. 'Not everyone, is ready to find out all of their past experiences...'

'Yeah; right, right, right... Once again, I'm sorry for bothering you, Zero two... See you around?'

Zero two stood up, her height going beyond his own.

'I doubt that we will be apart for long darling~'

She leaned in and gave his neck one of her little... licks...

His shuddering and convulsing movements only stimulating Zero two even further.

She laughed and walked off, a lollipop had already made its' way into her mouth, just as a redder shade of ripe red had made its' way onto Hiro's