Chintels Serenity Gurgaon Innovative Residential Project In Gurgaon

Echoing the splendour of one of the most fast developing city Gurgaon, Chintels Serenity is admired as a stylistic melding of design and quality. This new project will share a dream lifestyle of hazy sun-shine ambience and fresh healthy environment. Skilfully designed by reputed designers and architectures, these apartments are made into the world of natural beauty with the fascinating trees and creepers. With the splendid options to explore the region, these apartments are enriched with modern and advanced interiors and superior framework to ensure long lived happiness.

Stepping into the premises of these indigenously built apartments, you will experience the nature bowing before you to show the various shades of colours in the form of canopy of trees and various shrubs cultivated in unique fashion. The thoughtful designing enables every room to enjoy ample natural light peeping into your space through well fitted doors and windows and cross ventilation will allow the fresh air to fill each corner of your space. The modular kitchen, with provision for every modern device will satisfy any housewife’s fantasy. Separate drawing and dining areas with the spacious storage facilities allow households item to accommodate in larger quantity ensuring spacious and organized look. With the attached balconies, you can enjoy the evening cup of coffee along with an evening stroll in Chintels Serenity Gurgaon.

Sited at in Sector -109 close to Dwarka Expressway and the Northern Peripheral Road, the project is knitted with the parallel Metro Rail Line with the aim to connect Asia’s largest residential colony, Dwarka to the National Highway 8.  Within almost ‘0’ kilometres from Delhi, three kilometres from Dwarka and a stone’s throw distance  from Palam Vihar, the location is well channelized with the new Diplomatic Enclave and Golf Course. The presence of well reputed schools, colleges, hospitals, banks adds the location advantage to this project providing benefits to the residents.

 Nestling in the midst of this paradise, this project is thoughtfully designed Group Housing of 532 Apartments, luxuriously built over 12.3 Acres of tastefully crafted serene environments granting the promise of a truly peaceful abode. Designed to create a landscape harmonious with nature, the units are clusters of nine ultra-modern residential towers built in unique fashion around the periphery enabling residents from all side to enjoy the calm serenity of manicured lawns and well decorated gardens below. All the units in ChintelsSerenity Sector 109 Gurgaon are kept three sides open to avoid the congestion and give the dwellers ample space.

 Giving base to the other recreational activities and workouts, the club house Paradise Club is designed in true colonial style to charge up your life.  Just enjoy a game of card with your close friends or take a few dips in the swimming pool with your kids. Prepare yourself to come into shape at the state-of-the-art gymnasium. These dwellings are a perfect place to unwind after a hard day’s work or just relax over the weekend. Set your foot here and enjoy your standard of living with multiple options in these condos.