Chapter 1 (THE REAL CHAPTER 1)

Kami woke up in between Kiri and Baku. He sat up but Bakugou woke up "Why are you awake..?" Baku asked "Idk..." Kami lied. He had a sexual dream about him,Kiri, and Baku which made him horny. "Go back to sleep kam..." Kirishima said "I can't..." Kaminari said Bakugou sat up "Was it a dream?" Bakugou asked "Sort of..." Kaminari said and felt his pants tighten. Everytime he thought of the dream he got even more horny. "You're excited.." Baku smirked devilishly and whispered in his ear "We can help with that..." Kiri sat up and whispered into his ear "N-no its-" "I insist babe. C'mon." Baku got on top of Kami. Bakugou's legs were in between Kami's. Baku starting kissing Kami's neck "B-baku! Don't touch there!" Kami said as Bakugou's hand went over kaminari's erection. Bakugou stood up and so did kirishima. Kaminari stood up "We're gonna take you somewhere..." Bakugou chuckled evily and grabbed kaminari's hand and they all went to the basement of Bakugou's dorm. Bakugou tied kaminari up- his hands tied above his head and his legs spread and tied up too-. Bakugou stood up and kissed his boyfriend. He rubbed Kaminari's dick and Kami moaned. Kirishima went behind kami and took his pants and shirt off then slid his dick into Kaminari's asshole and starting thrusting. Kaminari moaned into bakugou's mouth as they kissed. Bakugou pulled away and so did kirishima. Bakugou untied kaminari. Kami was in front of Baku and Kiri was in the back in Bakugou. Kiri kissed bakugou's neck and Kami kissed Bakugou's lips. Bakugou pushed Kami down and got on top of him. Kiri managed to get underneath Kami. Baku slid 2 fingers inside Kami's hole and he moaned. "Nhg~" He let out a small moaned and Bakugou slid another finger in and started fingering him. Kami moaned loudly and Kiri chuckled. Bakugou pulled out his fingers and Kiri slid his dick inside Kami. "Ahh~ Kiri~" Kami moaned. Bakugou rubbed Kami's member and Kami moaned. Kiri started thrusting slowly then thrusted faster.

Kami came all over over his stomach. Bakugou gladly licked it all up,not leaving a drop behind. Kiri pulled out and stood up "Shall we go back to bed?" Baku asked "Y-yeah..." Kami stuttered. They all went back up to Bakugou's bed and fell asleep.