Chapter 2

~Teransu's P.O.V~

"I Agree, Huh? One second, Teransu," Felix said reaching into his pocket and grabbing his phone, only to seconds later answer it.

"Hey… Near Iki Town… Why… Oh… Oh… Okay, I'll be there in few," he said ending the call and sliding his phone back into his pocket casually.

"Sorry to leave you like this, Teransu, but something came up. I'll see you some other time," he said ensuring that his Mudkip was held tightly in his arms and walking off.

I only watched in silence as he did. (Damn, I was hoping to chat with him some more.) Beginning to feel a bit upset I walked over to a little bench just outside of Iki Town and sat on it. Slowly, I began to look towards the sky in silence.

As I sat there I began to imagine the impossible. I began to think of what it would be like to have Felix as a mate. A soft smile soon came to my face but quickly went away as I quickly pulled myself out of that thought. (Ugh! I gotta take my mind off this somehow… Actually, doing that would just make this situation worse. I think it would be best for me to talk to someone about this… But, who would I talk too?)

"Olivia is good with giving advice, maybe I'll go talk to her about this and see what she has to say about this," I said soon standing and taking out the PokeRide Tool. With it, I quickly called out Charizard and rode it all the way to KoniKoni City on Akala Island.

When I arrived at KoniKoni City I found that it was just as busy as it always was. The smell of delicious treats filled the air, and the sound of peace was fairly abundant. (This city has always been so lively. Honestly, I had forgotten how good it felt to be home.) Quickly getting over the nostalgia, I began to head to Olivia's house. Soon arriving, and knocking on the door, I quickly realized that she wasn't home. (Well, I might as well go home and sleep in. She is the Kahuna of this island so it only makes sense that she'd be busy most of the time.) Becoming saddened, I looked down and prepared to turn around, but before I did
suddenly heard a certain voice out of all the others.

"~Oh, Teransu, I hope I didn't keep you waiting long," Olivia said emerging from the crowd and walking up to me.

"Olivia," I said excitedly. As I did I immediately began cheer up.

"Teransu, it feels like you've been gone forever. You absolutely have to tell me everything about your trip and how you've been doing. I especially want to hear about Tiger, Lycan, and Lykaios's development," She excitedly said beginning to unlock her door and allow me to follow her inside.

As I endered, I wasn't surprised to see the seemingly endless amount of toy Stuffle she had all around her house. (Wow, I'm shocked that she hasn't changed a bit.)

"What? Don't give me that face, Teransu. You know darn well that I am a woman with needs, now, have a seat, I'll get us something to drink," she said heading off into the kitchen. I giggled a bit and quickly sat down at the table in her living room.

The second I began to sit, she emerged from her kitchen holding two large cups of lemonade. "Thank you," I said accepting one from her and placing it down in front of me. She soon sat down on the opposite side of the table and quickly took a drink of the lemonade.

"Ah, that really hits the spot! So, Teransu, what's brings you to me today," she asked crossing her hands and smiling at me warmly.