Kirito's POV~
I saw the woman coming over. "Hi. My name is Sasha. I just wanted to thank you."
"It was mostly Y/n anyway. My name's Kirito."
"Pleased to meet you."
"Sasha, are there...Who are those kids?" Y/n carried Yui as if she was carrying a toddler.

  "They don't have family. There's actually a bunch of kids like this. Would you like to come and see?"
  "If we're not intruding."
  Sasha walked us and the three kids to a large church. Inside we're roles of eating tables, with a few arches leading elsewhere.
  "It's time for lunch anyway...Would you like a serving?"
  "No need. I brought some food."
  "Alright. Sit over at that round table in the corner. I'll serve the children some food then join you."
  We sat down, and Y/n manipulated her menu. She was looking in the direction of the children, with slight sad look on her face. She then dragged something, and materialized the basket.
  "It's larger than last time."
  "Doesn't matter."
  She gave me a sandwich, then gave Yui another.
  "Sorry Yui, it's not spicy."
  "It's alright!"
  She took another one out and took a small bite out of it. Sasha joined us shortly after.
  "Sorry for the wait." She put down her own plate of food. There was a stale loaf, some corn and a cup of orange juice.
  "Hey Sasha, how do you come by at this place?"
  "Well...I sometimes leave the older children in charge, then go out to the first floor field to hunt. Originally, I planned to cook the food to cut costs, but it didn't work so we buy it now." There was a small sad smile of her face. "Sometimes, the older children offer to come with me, but I just can't endanger them. And I can't leave this floor since my gear is so poor..."
  "Is this the food they eat everyday?" A could hear the hint of worry in Y/n's voice.
  "Yes. It's about the same, but with milk instead of juice in the mornings."
  "Hm..." Y/n reached into the basket and took out a large jug. "Sasha, hold out your loaf."
  "Hm? Okay..."
  Y/n took out the cork, and poured some orange syrupy thing onto the loaf.
  "Try it."
  "Mm...Wow! This is amazing! How-?"
  I smiled at the look of bewilderment and joy on Sasha's face. Y/n's cooking skill was amazing, so it wasn't really a surprise for me or Yui.
  "This tastes like jam..."
  "It's really simple to make-"
  Y/n suddenly stopped mid sentence. She manipulated her menu, and typed me a message.
  "It's really simple to make, but you need to go to the fourth floor to get all the ingredients."
  I typed back...
  "We can give her some col and gear."
  Y/n smiled. She manipulated her menu again.
  "Erm..."
  "As I was saying, this syrup jam thingy is easy to make, though you have to go to the third and fourth floor to get all the ingredients. You cooking skill needs to be at 25."
  "I'm at 116, but I don't have gear good enough to go to any of those floors..."
  "No problem! Here...Take this..."
  I looked at our shared inventory. About 5000 col was gone, which barely made a dent in our funds. Some gear also disappeared, along with a few weapons. And some cooking ingredients and containers.
  "I couldn't-"
  "I'm not taking no for an answer. The gear should be good up until floor 10, and there's some extra in case some children get on the field."
  "I don't know how to thank you..."
  "Don't." This time, I spoke. "We wouldn't have used it anyway."
  We continued to chat for a while until a young boy ran up to Sasha.
  "Teacher. There's a lady outside the church. She said she was looking for the guests?"
  Y/n and I looked at each other.
  "Let's go greet them then."

Your  POV~
  We walked to the main door to see a woman with white silver hair the shade of my eyes, and a part of hazel eyes. She was wearing darkish grey clothing.
  "Hello. My name is Yulier. I'm with the ALS, and I need your help."
  We sat down in a private room while the kids played outside. Except for Yui. She clung onto me.
  "I apologize for our men's behavior. It's been getting more and more ridiculous. Anyway, a man named Kibaou has been getting more and more power within the guild. He was the one that sent that squad that you know...Anyway, with his recent endeavors, the guild has considered kicking him out. Scared for his position, he decided to eliminate the person who was most popular: A man named Thinker. He stranded Thinker in a dungeon, saying that he wanted to talk, unarmed. Thinker believed him. And I haven't heard from him for three days..."
  I looked at Yulier's face. I was a bit skeptical, but I kinda felt guilty for thinking that.
  "When I heard that there were two seemingly front line players here on the first floor, I thought 'This is my chance!' I've called you here because I need your help."
  "Erm...We would like to help you...But..." I felt kinda bad saying it. "We would like to know if you are really telling he truth."
  "I'm sorry...I'd understand if you don't want to help..."
  "We'll help." I looked at Kirito. "And plus, I'd rather try it, screw up and regret it, then to not do it and regret it."
  I smiled at him.
  "Alright! We'll go. Yui, stay here with Sasha."
  "But I wanna go too!"
  Yui started to whine like a little child. Isn't she one though...? Anyway, seeing that she wouldn't budge, I agreed to take her, under the condition that she stays with me at all times.
  I dressed her up in a bit of armor that was deep blue and pink, which I found in my inventory. We then went somewhere under the 1st floor.
  "I never knew this was here."
  "I think it expands as we clear the upper floors."
  Suddenly, tons of mobs spawned. Kirito cleared them, yada yada you know what happens.
  Afterwards, we spotted Thinker, but Yulier ran without listening to us (I swear I'll kill her), and activated a boss spawn. We couldn't read it, so we had Yui and Thinker and Yulier leave first. Yui disobeyed, and she killed the boss.
  Sitting in a white room, she told us about SAO. That it was run by a program called Cardinal, and that she was an AI. She couldn't stay, so I used her opened GM account to save her data into my inventory. We called it "Yui's Heart". It was a small crystal necklace.
  We planned to stay on floor 22 for a bit more, by a message from Heathcliff changed everything.

Hey guys, sorry for going off the grid. Here's a longer chapter and another episode.
Edit: I just realized that Y/n was replaced with Alicia. I think it was because I was working on another story. Sorry guys.