payment

"i'll have you pay me back with your body." said the spirit with a grin. Yashiro felt her stomach drop, and her face went red. what the hell did he mean?
before Yashiro could speak, Hanako snapped, and Yashiro's hands were thrown behind her back, handcuffs appearing on them.
"wha-"
snap.
suddenly, her clothes were gone as well, leaving her only in lingerie.
snap.
now, she was on the stage in the school auditorium. luckily, nobody was there at the time, but...
Hanako's voice rung through the school. "students, please report to the auditorium for a veeeery special presentation~!"
what was he...
curious students wandered into the auditorium, standing and staring as they saw Yashiro. for a reason that was most likely Hanako, no adults were present.
suddenly, Hanako appeared beside her with a microphone, and though only a few people could see him, everyone heard his voice.
"here we have a poor, unfortunate, girl. time to get her fuuuuully fulfilled."
what in the world was he on about..?
"come one, CUM all! if yer feelin' hoooorny, take it out on good ol' Yashiro. do whatever you want! and don't worry about the teachers, i kinda locked 'em in the basement!"
another snap, and the curtain fell. Yashiro felt her handcuffs fall, and chains wrapping around her wrists.
a large board could be felt on her back, and Yashiro yelped as chains wrapper around her ankles as well, forcefully spreading her legs. the curtain rose yet again, and Yashiro was a cherry at this point.
"weeeeell, let us BEGIN~!"
nobody moved, just staring at Yashiro. she wished someone would do something. that was a mistake.
suddenly, the first guy came up. an average guy with boring black hair. he grinned and shoved his hands under her bra, making Yashiro gasp. He pinched her nipples between her thumb and index finger, and Yashiro tried her best not to give him the satisfaction of yelping.
"Oh, yeahhh. If you want me to do anything to help you have some fuuuun, jus' say the word!"
As soon as Hanako said that, the boy currently groping Yashiro made a request.
"Can you let her go-"
Oh, he's my savior..!
"...and put her on a collar and leash?"
...huh..?
"Aaas you wish!"
Snap.
She fell to the ground as a collar wrapped around her neck, attached to a leash, which was being held by the black-haired boy. She felt cat ears and a tail spring from her body.
As she laid on the floor, a sudden tug began to choke her as she was pulled closer by the leash. He forced her into a sitting position, at eye level with his crotch. To her horror, he pointed to his pants zipper and said, "Undo them." She reached to unzip them, but the collar tightened, causing her to gasp and fall back.
"No. With your mouth." Suddenly, her hands were cute, puffy, white cat paws. They'd be useless now...