Chapter 4: Euphoria

Începe de la început

"Felicia this is Alex," Raven says gesturing to the blonde next to Felicia. "That's Sean," She says then pointing at the ginger on the other side of her. "And over there is Angel and Darwin." Raven introduces the man and woman sitting on a lounge chair next to Sean.

"It's nice to meet you all," Felicia greets quietly.

"Before you got here I was just saying we should have secret code names, now that we're Government agents." Raven grins. "I wanna be called Mystique."

"Damn! I wanted to be called Mystique." Sean jokes.

"Well, tough I called it," Raven says before turning into sean taking everyone by surprise. "And I'm way more mysterious than you," she says in Sean's voice before shifting back into herself earning claps from everyone. "Darwin what about you?"

"Well, uh, Darwin's already a nickname, and, you know, sort of fits. Adapt to survive and all. Check this out" Darwin says getting up and sticking his head into the nearby fish tank.

Gills appear on his face earning claps, cheering and laughing.

"Thank you, Thank you," Darwin says drying his face off. "What about you?" Darwin asks pointing at Sean.

"Hmm." Sean thinks. "I'm going to be... Banshee."

"Why do you want to be named after a wailing spirit?" Hank asks.

"You might want to cover your ears," Seans says before crouching in behind a row of glasses lined on the coffee table.

Everyone covers their ears as Sean takes a deep breath before he lets out a high pitch whistle-scream, that misses the glasses but hits and shatters the window, followed by more laughing, clapping and cheering from everyone else.

"Your turn," Sean says to Angel who stands up and takes off her jacket.

"My, uh, stage name is Angel. Kind of fits." Angel says turning around as her tattoos turn into wings.

"You can fly!" Raven gasps.

"Uh-Huh. And, um." Angel answers before firing an acid projectile out of her mouth onto the statue in the small courtyard outside the broken window.

"What's your name?" Angel asks Hank as she puts her jacket back on.

"How about bigfoot," Alex says swallowing his drink.

"Well, you know what they say about guys with big feet. And your's are kind of small." Raven says before sharing an awkward look with Hank as the other chuckle and ooh at her remark.

"Ok, now. Alex, what is your gift? What can you do?" Darwin asks.

"Uh, it's not, um. Um, I just can't do it. I can't do it in here." Alex answers.

"Can you do it out there?" Darwin asks.

"Why don't you just do it out there?" Raven asks.

"Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex!" Everyone but Alex chants.

"Get down when I tell you," Alex instructs as he heads outside while the group get close to the window to see what Alex's power is. "Get back" Alex instructs when he gets into position and the group lean back before leaning forward again to see. "Get back!" Alex instructs but no one listens. "Whatever." Alex remarks before moving in a hula hoop like motion.

Red energy rings start to appear around Alex as he continues the hula hoop motion before the red energy rings fire across the courtyard two slashing cement walls and the other cutting through the metal statue in the middle of the yard.

"Woah!" Everyone cheers and claps.

"Wow, that was amazing!" Felicia says excitedly as she jump up and down.