Hello everyone!

It's me, Peter aka Spiderman. I'm sorry about not telling you that I was Spiderman. Unfortunately, I have to tell you that I won't come back. It was a hard decision to make but I think I've made the right decision. Honestly, you guys made me feel like a member of your big family. Besides my Aunt May, You all were the best not-in-law uncles and aunts I've ever could have asked for. The movie nights were one of my favorite times we've spent together. I'll take a break from being Spiderman too for a while. I'm not sure if we'll see each other again but when we will, I promise to catch up with you!

I love you guys sooooooooo much!

Peter

I felt so sad while reading this. This couldn't be the end.

---------------------------------------------

Pepper pov

It's been just a day since I've returned and I've already got a feeling that something was wrong because I didn't see anyone this morning. When I checked my mailbox outside, I noticed that an envelope didn't have an address. Just my name on it. I got suspicious and opened it. After I read the letter, I was shocked and angry.

---------------------

Third pov

"ANTHONY EDWARD STARK" shouted a certain person through the halls. You could hear loud footsteps. Pepper opened the door of Tony's lab and saw him resting his head on the desk and on the floor was a broken bottle with a dried liquid on the floor. You could tell from the smell that it was alcohol. (Idk how alcohol smells or if it even smells lol)

"Tony, could you explain why I'm holding a resignation letter from Peter?! I've thought you were doing great?!"

Tony didn't even face her and answered without motivation but annoyedly:

"He's Spiderman! I've been trying to look for him for an eternity and he was right in front of me all along! How did I not noticed it?! And somehow he sneaked into MY tower last night and deleted all the data about himself! I swear if I get that kid I'll get his power and then he'll be free to go! It that too hard to understand? It'll be better for his own safety. But noooo! That kid just runs away from me and of course Steve had to be on his side!"

"Seriously, is this what you're only caring about? Ok Peter is Spiderman which is really surprising but you can't go on like this! Peter is a human too with his own life. The reason why I've sent him to you is because I've been trying to fix you from you unhealthy lifestyle!"

But Tony just ingnored her.

"Are you even listening?!"

Still no respond from Tony.

"You know what? Look, if you finally have reached your goal- whatever it is, you can celebrate as much as you want. Just don't expect me to be there because I'm done with you."

That's the moment where Tony finally began to act. He stood up and took her hands.

"Pepper please, don't leave me! I'll do everything you want, just please! I'm begging you!"

Pepper took a deep breath and looked at Tony with a neutral face.

"I'm sorry but I just can't see you in this mess anymore. I don't feel like I'm your lover anymore. I feel like I've became your mom and if that's what you define a girlfriend then I can't be with you anymore. "

"Pepper, I love you so much, I won't be the same without you! Please!"

Tony went even on his knees but it didn't really helped.

"Then answer me this question:

What am I to you?"

Tony wasn't prepared for that question. He would say all the things she did for him but when he thought about it, he realized too that Pepper was basically his mom. Someone who worked so hard for him and he didn't worshiped it. He just did his thing instead and that 24/7. He built a wall around himself and didn't really let anyone in.

When he finally realized it, it was already too late. Tony had no choice but let her go.

Tony thought: "She deserved someone better than me. Someone where she could be truly herself."

Pepper took her engagement ring off and handed it back to Tony.

But before she left, she told Tony:
"I know you won't be the same without me but I'm sure you'll a better person with Peter on your side. Just go and talk to him."