Chapter 1 (Injun) - The Endless Search

Injun and Hyon arrived at the nearest village, Sow. As Injun lived in a home a little far from Sow, he did not know what there was. They had to ask villagers where they could get a ship, but no one seemed to know what they wanted. After searching in the village, the two of them were in Sow's port.

Injun: "Do you know how we could get a ship?"

Injun asked to the only ship owner of Sow, Jack.

Jack: "Either you pay for a ship, either you take a traveling one. There's no other way than that if you exclude the "kidnap by pirate" option."

Jack's words seemed to give no solution to Injun and Hyon, but they could not give up yet.

Jack: "I heard there was a pirate hunter in our village at this moment. Go and talk to their leader who should be in the bar."

Injun and Hyon thanked Jack and went to the bar.

The two of them arrived at the bar and looked for the pirate hunter. There was only one woman in the bar, so it was easy for them to know that she was the one. They approached her.

Injun: "Hello, are you the pirate hunter?"

The woman, Ornela, just ignored him and kept drinking beers.

Ornela: "Aren't you guys too young to come here? I'm not into long-eared animals or long-beck animals. But if you are looking for the pirate hunter for other reasons, you can talk to me."

Her words were preposterous that the two boys wondered how she could be a pirate hunter.

Hyon: "Do not say such absurd thing! We are here because we need you to get us into a pirate's ship."

Ornela: "Why a pirate ship, did they steal your precious fish?"

Hyon: "I don't like fish!"

Injun: "They took my sister and my best friend. That is why we need you to get us there so that we can rescue my beloved ones."

Injun shouted, letting everyone in the bar know what has happened to his sister.

Drunken dog: "Oh my god, Injun, Inji has been kidnapped too? I'm very sorry, but you should be realistic. If she's taken by a pirate, you should consider her dead. It's not a pirate hunter like her who is going to save your sister."

The drunken dog's words started to vex the pirate hunter.

Ornela: "What did you just say? I'm goin' to prove to you that that pirate is just a piece of cake for me. Where is that ship, let's go rescuing your sister!"

The pirate hunter took Injun and Hyon out of the bar.

She brought them to her ship.

Ornela: "This is my ship, the Hunter Prime. I'm the captain Ornela. The rider over there is Mary, she's a tough one. The one on the top is Marc; he's the only male on our board. The last one with the chief's hat is Aurelia, and as you can see, she's our cook."

Ornela introduced her crew to Injun and Hyon who were confused about the names.

Injun: "So, the rider sheep is Mary, the overlooker eagle is Marc, the cook sheep is Aurelia and you, the captain squirrel, are Ornela, hein?"