Chapter 1

Hinata POV

----------------------------------------------------

I sat at the lake that I came to when I was a kid. There was rocks and boulders around the crystal water. I brought my legs up to my chest, it was cold and there was a thin layer of snow on the ground. The rocks glistened as the clouds exposed the moon allowing light to hit it ever so softly. It was winter but it hadn't snowed, well heavily at least.

I sat crying, the wind causing my tears to dry and sting my face. It was 38° yet I had rejected Neji's offer on a new jacket. Baka I thought to myself. I burried my face in my hands and sobbed harder.

I felt something cloth like wrap around me. I turned and saw an emotionless Uchiha. He looked down on me and sighed. I took a deep, shaky breath. He hated me. My father hated me, I was a disgrace. He shunned me from the family. Hanabi wasn't allowed to speak to me, neither was Neji but he did it anyway. He loved me, he was the best cousin I could ever ask for.

Sasuke offered me a hand, I took it with caution. He lifted me off the ground carefully, "are you okay?" he asked in his deep voice. I nodded and began to walk, where to? I have no idea, I just wanted to put space between me and Sasuke. I could hear him sigh, "Hinata...hold on" he said catching up with me. I flinched as he took hold of my wrist and spun me to fave him. He took a deep breath, "a-are you really..." his voice trailed off, I nodded. He scratched the back of his head nervously. "Are you sure!?" he asked, panic in his  I nodded again, "Are you sure?!?!" he hissed at me. I began to sob all over again "yes Sasuke! I am sure! I got tested and everything!" I shouted.

He suddenly punched a tree "fuck Hinata!!" he shouted in frustration. I let out a smell yelp, "I can't believe this shit!" he gripped me harshly by the shoulders. I bit my lip as his grip tightened even more, "no Hinata, you can't be positive about this!! I have a life to live and I-" "I had a life too Sasuke!" I cut in. I was full of rage. "I had a life too! You ruined it for me! You said you loved me-" "you were the one spreading your legs all over town!!" That was it. Smack. I Hinata have just slapped Sasuke Uchiha, the Uchiha. He hissed and placed his hand over his cheek "I did not! You took my virginity, you said you lived me YOU got me pregnant" I spat at him tears spewing out of my eyes.