Beginnings (Ep.1)

Oh, my, goodness! I cannot believe I am here, in the grand lobby of produce XOX. I have been watching the produce 101 series since the second season came out, and I probably rewatched all four seasons more than 10 times. I think I have a pretty decent chance of winning. I was 11 when I joined Cube entertainment, 12 when I joined a girl group project called C&P, and 13 when I left Cube to go to Yuehua entertainment. Most likely, I will be the only participant who is not currently in an idol group, but that's okay.

" Can you believe this?" Onda shrieked when we were getting ready to join some other trainees who were already here.

 " Ugh, geez Onda, this is not the first time we went to a place with other idols and a lot of chairs." Yiren rolled her eyes, she was the evil maknae after all.

The Everglow girls and me and somewhat close, I do know Yiren from an extra-curricular math class when I was in C&P. But they debuted around a year ago so I'm kind of left out.

Originally, Mia was supposed to come, but the managers decided that it will be better to mix things up a little and have me come instead. Now the remaining members of Everglow formed a sub-unit, called Everglow-SAM.

We decided to sit in seats 10-13, beside the other group who already came. I recognized them immediately, I mean, who wouldn't. It was Itzy.

 "Anneonghaseyo!" E: U said confidently like the leader she is.

 "OMG! Are you Everglow?" Chaeryeong exclaimed excitedly, everyone nodded

Yeji, Chaeryeong and Yuna looked at each other in astonishment, and so did we. None of us expected the other to come.

It was awkward and tense for a while, and then the big screen displayed the next company: SM.

I looked at Yiren and she looked at me back.  "You know what this means." She said, and we all nodded.

Both Itzy and us stood up immediately and started screaming Bad boy like the crackheads we are, just when Red Velvet walked in with confusion on their countenance.

Thankfully, Yeji noticed and violently motioned for us to sit down.

 "Anneonghaseyo Red Velvet-Sunbaenim." We all replied in unison.

 "Sunbaenim? How old are you guys?"

 "16"

"18"

"18"

"20"

"14" I squeaked shyly. And everyone turned around to look at me.

 "14???" Yeji cried, "your like, 5 years younger than me!"

"And she is 164cm tall!" Yiren added.

"Eh SeulGi-unni," Yeri snickered, "she is taller than you and 11 years younger than you"

" Oh do shut up Yerim" Seulgi spat back.

Everyone talked within themselves for the next while.

"Everyone here is so popular, I mean who doesn't know Red Velvet?" Onda sighed

" They are also so pretty, look at their visuals" Yiren interposed

" Be grateful Yiren, you were the top visual in produce 48!" E: U snapped at the younger girl.

So there we were, complaining about how we had no chances of winning.