The music continued and Tris was getting closer and closer to me. His hands were on my hips and our bodies were touching. And it was without warning me that he put his lips on mine. He kissed me when I didn't move. Then it was by realizing the situation that I quickly moved away from him.

"Tris stop... You can't do this... I love Brad... I told him.

- I'm sorry Mia, I don't know why I did that...

- It was a mistake. I said, moving away from him."

I turned to look for Brad. When I finally found him, he was distraught and I was angry with me for having stabbed him in the back again. I was horribly ashamed and ran for the exit. It was raining heavily and I took the first taxi I found and told the man to drive back to the hotel. What was wrong with me? Brad has admitted to me that he has not forgotten me (something I've been waiting for months) and I let myself be kissed by his best friend. I locked myself in my hotel room and lay down on my bed, closing my eyes.

What was I going to do now? I won't be able to even look Brad and Tristan in the eyes anymore. One of my conversations with Brad came to mind. The time he told me about his exes. He told me how they destroyed him. But he had trusted me and he given a chance in love. I had promised him not to make him suffer like the other two. It's a year later and I wasn't better than them.

Tonight I realized that I was selfish to run after Brad. I keep him from forgetting me while I was just bad for him from the start.

I got cut off in my thinking by someone knocking on the door. I did not answer not wanting to see anyone, but the person did it several times.

"- Mia, It's Brad... I heard a shaky voice. So I got up to open the door and he appeared before me, drenched by the rain. He was beautiful.

- What are you doing here...?

- I can't take it anymore Mia... I've been an idiot for too long. We've been apart for almost a year, and I've stopped living for almost a year... Yet, I tried, I tried to be happy with Julia. But she never managed to make me happy as much as I was with you. I wanted to hate you, but basically, I never really succeeded. I couldn't hate someone I loved from the bottom of my heart. You made mistakes and I blamed you for that, but I did too. And the truth right now is that I still love you. I never managed to forget you. I'm in love with you and it drives me crazy Mia...

- I...

- I want you to be my girlfriend again, I want to be the only one who can touch you, kiss you. I need you in my life... I know it took me a long time to realize it, but now I'm sure.

- We can no longer be together Brad... I told him

- Why... ?

- Because you deserve to find someone good who will never make you suffer. I haven't been this person for a long time...

- Please don't tell me that... I need you and no one else. It has always been you. "

No sooner had he finished his sentence than he took my face in his hands and, for the first time in almost a year, he sealed our lips together. It didn't take me long to respond to his kiss. It was passionate, he poured all the love he had for me into it. And I felt like I was alive again, I had been waiting for this for so long, I had missed his lips terribly. It was perfect, he was perfect.

He finally broke away from me, out of breath, before pressing his forehead against mine.

" - I missed you so much...